HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Dusty's Competition

Hi my pals, One of my very favorite things about blogging is meeting new pals. I recently met Dusty through  a couple other pals blogs.  Dusty @ LIFE WITH MY DOGS is having a cool contest to celebrate his first birthday. I mean how pawsome is that???

All you have to do is make a post with my Mommies or my favorite picture of me. The closing date is June 27th and then Dusty's Mom will post all the pictures and we can vote. The votes must be in by July 25th cause Dusty's first  birthday is July 27th and thats when the winner will be announced. The winner will receive a hand drawn picture of the entry in either pastel or graphite.


Here is my entry. Mommy loves this picture cause I just got a haircut and I am posing so nice for her. I hope you like it too. 
Have a great day my pals and go visit Dusty please.

 Loveys Sasha

22 comments:

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

You look verrrrrrrry cuuuuute!!

3 doxies said...

Oooooh I loves dat foto of you too! But of course I thinks you look good anytime even if you has long hair dat goes down into your eyeballs...hehehe. Or even when you has had too many drinks and you can't stand straight...or when you has ornage cheeto powder all in your hairs.

Puddles

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I just felt the EARTH SHAKE... I think it was caused by Remington FAINTIN when he saw that GORGEOUS pic of YOU.

Unknown said...

Yeah! That sure is a cute one! hehe
Love you Sasha!, Miss Mindy

ShellePenn said...

Aww Sasha, how did your mom pick ONE gorgeous picture? You are the most photogenic furiend I know :)

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

haopee said...

Hi Sasha! How are you?

Is that a puppy cut? We also love the puppy cut.

Have a great weekend!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

GOOSE said...

That is a beautiful picture indeed. I'm a little nerves about my entry.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

You are such a cutie in that picture. There is going to be some stiff competition.

Cindy

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha...you my sweet are looking super duper gorgeous and I love your foot placement...very lady like.
Hugs from your BFFF
Madi

Ruby said...

You look very distinguished (sorry, Ma can't spell worth a ...)

I think you are a cutie-patootie!!

Kisses,

Ruby

Dachshund Nola said...

SO cute!
Nola

The Daily Pip said...

You do look most adorable in this picture, Sasha!

Your pal, Pip

Corbin said...

You picked a great picture!
-Corbin

Lorenza said...

I love that picture too!
Good luck, Sasha!
Happy Friday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sashy
That photo is one of my favorite ones of you. I always think your adorables but I really loves this one,
love
tweedles

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, your mama picked a most beautiful photo of you. We definitely like this one.

Happy Weekend!

Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

Declan said...

You do look very cute. Deccy x

The Websters said...

Oh yes...you do look very nice there.

Nora

Scooter said...

You sure are cute Sasha, We will go over and meet Dusty!

wags
Jazzi

lifewithmydogs said...

Thank you for entering!
You are just so adorable in that photo. I love it!

Dexter said...

That is a splendid photo! But of course I, too, am entered, so may the best doggie win! Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sankissjuice said...

Hi Sasha,

I have a little friend named Rory. He is a shittzu like you. I think you will like him. I'll be posting photos of him when I get his mummy's permission.

Can you show us your happy dance?

I'll be back,
Sankissjuice