Hello to all my friends. It is another football Friday. The Wisconsin Badgers will be playing Fresno State tomorrow in a non-conference game at home in historic Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wisconsin. At our house College football means a lot of yelling and good food. Mommy always makes a tailgate party which always makes my tail wag. Here are some suggestions to pass on to your families for the party.
1. Cheese and crackers, you can never go wrong with this and I always end up getting my share. They are from Wisconsin, no respectable tailgate would go without this.
2. Grilled brats and hot dogs, this is a Wisconsin have to have it food. I usually can mooch some hot dog, if I am lucky. Try to persuade them to make sandwiches, more chance for meat.
3. Jalapeno Popper Dip, I don't care so much for this, it is a little spicy but if you are interested, Mom has the recipe on her comfort food blog.
4. Watermelon, need I say more, there is always room for watermelon.
5. Cookies shaped like Bucky Badger with red and white sprinkles, oh my these are good.
Well that is it for this edition. I will be back next Friday with more tailgate ideas and suggestions. Have a fun football Saturday, wherever you are(sorry Brutus you have to watch Ohio, I hope they don't lose too badly). On Wisconsin.
licks and and sniffs, Sasha