HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Look what Dory gave me!!

My friend Dory(and Bilbo too I think, sorry Dory)gave me this very cool award. Please go and visit them atDory's Backyard . Dory is soooooo cute(Bilbo too, sorry Dory) and they have so much fun on their blog. Go and visit NOW BOL BOL. Thank you so much, I love me my Dory(and Bilbo too, sorry Dory).
Heres the really cool part, there is only 1 rule!! Paws up to that my friends. I just need to name my top ten favorite blogs. Wow that will be so hard, I have so many doggy and kitty and horsey and human and just everyone friends. I went back to Dory's beautiful blog
Dory's Backyard and made sure that I am choosing a different 10 than she gave it too, so that way we can spread the love around even more. Rooooooorooooooo!!

blahwg! Sadie(doggy) and Maggie, Nekoda and Buddy(horsies) and a whole bunch of chickens and other animals at this very cool farm.
Burnt Chicken Republic Coffee(doggy) and Grandkitty(duh) for some great stories and photos.

The Road to Here Miss Cindi Lou Who(kitty) and some incredible photos of bees and bugs and well lots of stuff.

"Through the eye's of Tweedles" Tweedles is one of my girly puggy pals.

Corgi Country Corgi's everywhere, how much better can it get than that!

Dachsies Rule The name says it all and I am kind of sweet on Jake(shh, he is mysterious and I like that).

Mona & the Mommy Too!! A dachsie friend and Mona is related(kind of ) to Jake. Mona is so pawsome.

NY Bully Brats Woodrow just went through a terrible time, but is doing good now. Please send him some doggy hugs.

Our Life: Dozer and Coop More Corgis and a Cocker Spaniel( Mom had a Cocker growing up)

Mango's Great Adventures I sleep better at night knowing there are Mango dogs to protect us little doggies. Of course Dexter too!

Please visit all of them. I love my friends and go roll in the grass. Licks and sniffs, Sasha

16 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Contratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! another cool award.. Congratulations!!!!!

-alvond

L!nL!n said...

awww...your too cute ;)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha
Congratulation on another award- you little cutie pie, and thank you for sharring it with me. What a nice idea to share the love with others- so they can have fun too!
I can see why you are everyones favorite!
love
tweedles

Taffy said...

You have just been the award queen lately! Congratulations! I haven't met Dory yet so I will have to stop by soon.
Love and hugs,
Twix

Martha said...

Congratulations Sasha - well deserved.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your award, Sasha, and you shared it with some wonderful furiends. Loved your Camera Critter shots.

Woo, the OP Pack

Lillian Robinson said...

Congrats Sasha! Sadie will be thrilled... It's her first award! Wait until you read what Maggie's been up to today...

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Award, Sasha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Thank you for that nice award little Sasha.

I was working on my Shih Tzu disguise, but I think it is going to be too tight for me.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the pawesome LadyBugCherryPie award!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

SquirrelQueen said...

Congratulations on your award Sasha, a cute award for a cute and sassy girl.
Thank you for sharing the award with Miss Cindi Lou Who. She would thank you herself but she saw a dragonfly and decided to check him out.

Hugs and purrs
Judy & Miss Cindi

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Great way of sharing the love Sasha!

Happy Sunday Smileys!
Dory

myra said...

congrats Anne hope you and your family are doing well. Can you tell me where everyone who was at the coffee shop went?

Al said...

Oh look look I got the award!! Im so excited!

Congratulations to you Sasha!

Im gonna comb my hair now, I'm gonna comb my hair. Will Ya?

Coffee

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

congrats on the award - it is so cool and well deserved - and thank you so much for the award - it is great appreciated - we will post it very soon

woodrow sweetie mj