HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sashy My Sweety Angel Girl

Hi my Pals and I am following along today to let Mommy take over my blog for just this one day.
This should be a real hoot!!


This is Sashy's Mom and she has allowed me one day to tell you all how much I love her.


We rescued Sasha 11 years ago this last December through petfinder. 

I remember going to get her and how excited I was to meet her.

She came in the room and pretty much ignored me at first as she wandered around the room, taking in all the new smells. Finally she came up as I sat on the floor and and sniffed me followed by the first of many licks on my nose.

I knew then that this was my little girl. She was so sweet in the car, shaking a little but letting me hold her all the way home.

She walked in the house and took one look at me and it was then I realized that I was no longer in charge of anything. There was a new boss and she made sure every day that we understood that.

We tried to control her, but eventually just learned that it would be "The Sasha Way" or no way at all and we gave in.


I love you Sasha, I have loved you every day since I met you and I love you more each day. You are my constant companion and have gotten me through some of the saddest and hardest days of my life.

You are always waiting for me and always at my side. I fall asleep next to you and wake up next to you every day. You let me know when I am allowed to pet you and hold and most certainly when I am not allowed to touch you.

I learned very quickly that dress up is not for you and I respect that, however you human Sissy does not, sorry about that.

Please try and understand that I only take you to the Vetlady out of love and not to hurt or scare you. Please give them a break as they usually have to have one weeks notice before I can bring so they have adequate staff.

I love you my angel, just keep being you and I will keep loving you just the way you are!!


Love Mommy



Paw Out My Pals


Loveys Sasha


p.s. Mommy(sniffle) you did pretty good(but it is just for today).

24 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Well of course you are in control Sasha you are Head Chef and everyone knows artistic chefs have to be in charge!!
Bravo I think you might have some feline DNAs my sweet little friend.
Mom feel out of her chair when she read this!! She is still snickering I say WTG Sasha you don't take any mess of anyone no matter their size!!

"Please give them a break as they usually have to have one weeks notice before I can bring so they have adequate staff."

Sasha mom and I say thank you for loving your mom so much and taking such good care of her!! You two are for sure soul mates
Hugs madi your bfff and also in charge here

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD SASHA... isn't this AMAZING our peeps have actually used our Blogs... with TONS of snoopervision, of course.
Your Mom did a GRRRRRREAT GRRRRAND job of telling you how much you mean to her and how much she loves you. Just as you have TAUGHT HER TO DO... Along with all the OTHER Stuffs that you have INSTRUCTED her in.
Pee S it was a tiny bit RUDE of her to mention the Week's Notice to the Dogtor's Office though.. that was quite UNNECESSARY if you ask US.
AND she FAILED to mention that you are the UNIVERSE FAMOUS BLOGVILLE CHIEF CHEF.
Other than THOSE Slights... your mom did GOOD. You must by QUITE proud of her.. WE are.

Murphy said...

Oh, we think mommy did really good! It is very apparent you are loved and the two of you are connected at the hearts!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh Sasha...isn't it grand to be the head of the household and to be so very, very loved... <3
Growly hugs,
Bilbo

Julie said...

Oh Sasha, you are a real sweetie and your Mom sure luffs you little girlie!
(Could you give me some tips on how to train the peeps to your way of thinking?)
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Cowspotdog said...

You were meant to find each other and be each others strength. You have so much to give to each other

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That was a lovely story. Glad you realised straight away who the boss was going to be....saves a lot of stress at the beginning!!!

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Sasha .... your Mom has to book the Vet in advance so they have enough staff???? Well done!!!!!!! Good to hear your Mom knows who's boss, aye?? You sure are loved!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Dearest Sashy
After readying your mommys words.. we really know you are the apple of her eye! And it was meant to be- that you found it other,, and it was meant to be that you rule the roost!
Your mommy did a wonderful job telling us, but you know what?
We knew it!
love
tweedles

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Sasha is so lucky yo have such a living mom.

LBJ said...

Chefs need to be in control - that is why you are such a good one. Your Mom did great with the letter!

Wags
Abby the Lab

Idaho PugRanch said...

Sasha you are so loved and such a lucky girl to have a mom who loves you so much and lets yoube in control
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Sweet William The Scot said...

Sasha you are so very lucky to have a Mommy who stepped aside to let you be the boss, now that is true love. Yep you got her wrapped around your paw and she has you wrapped around her heart.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh Sasha, that was such a beautiful letter from your mum. Our mum is getting tears in her eyes at all these lovely words. Take care all. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Molly the Airedale said...

We can feel all of the love that your mommy has for you, Sasha ♥

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Unknown said...

So much love and a house full of love is the best place in the world. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

bichonpawz said...

We can tell your mom loves you very much Sasha...and of COURSE you are the head of the house!! Sheesh! xo Chloe and LadyBug

easyweimaraner said...

oh what a wonderful letter.... and it's a letter just for you Sasha... I'm glad that you are on your mommas side and that you are there for each other...
Easy Rider

M. K. Clinton said...

What a great letter! Sasha is such a doll and I'm sure she can rule over any mere mortal! ♥

Marty the Manx said...

Oh Sasha, your Mamma wrote you a beautiful letter! We think you are very special too and are so very glad we have met you!
luvs
Marty and the Gang

Taffy said...

Sasha, you are one special girl and that letter just proves it! Your mom knows exactly who should be in charge. I know you are there to comfort her each day and she loves you very much for that.

KB said...

I can tell that Sasha means the world to you. She's a benevolent boss who loves you with all her heart, just like you love her.

stellaroselong said...

Momma had lots of tears through this letter, she could feel all your love for your little girl.
stella rose

Ruby said...

OMD...' The Sashy Way or NO WAY'!!!! LOVES IT!!!! You have taught your Moms very well gurl!! You and your Moms are just PAWFECT for eachother, and I am SO glads you found your furever family!!!
You are the bestest pal anyone can have!!! It's clear that your Moms loves you more than the Moon and Stars...and so do we!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥♥