HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Boxing!!!


Hi my Pals, I know this is picture is a little blurry and I apologize for that. 

Bilbo @ Dory's Backyard has invited me to attend Madi's box pawty and I am just trying out a box similar to his for comfort.

I think there is plenty of room for both of us in there. 

Don't you???


I will also be providing some treats for this most impawtant event.



There is so much going on right now due to the inauguration of the new Mayors Murphy and Stanley on January 9th hosted by outgoing and outstanding Mayoress  Madi

I am very excited and I will see you all there.

  This is from Dory's blog

"PJPAWTY PJPAWTY PJPAWTY
Why: to celebrate the inauguration of Murphy and Stanley as 
The 2015 Blogville Mayorz!
When: January 9th!
Where: Right here at Dory's Backyard!
What should I wear: Some furries are wearing jammies, some  are wearing bandaners and some are going to sleep in their furs...also, Mama wants to know if maybe you can have your human ALSO email a picture of you sleeping...that would be pawesome (not a problem if you can't)!

PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PICTURES TO MAMA BY BEDTIME ON 
JANUARY 6TH at the latest!
(beth (at) ebchristians (dot) com)"



Paw Out My Pals.


Loveys Sasha

24 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

HEY DARLING SASHA...I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEEK I CAN HARDLY SLEEP...WELL I DID TAKE A NAP OR TWO..BUT I DREAMED ABOUT BOXES AND ALL KINDS OF YUMMY FOODABLES AND DRINKS.

I'M ALL READY FOR THE PJ PAWTY TOO YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT MOM DID YOU KNOW I DON'T WEAR STUFFS RIGHT?
MOL MOL
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow Sasha...you look so very beautiful in your Chewy's box, I can't wait to share a box with you at Madi's Boxing Pawty!!!

Soft Growlies...
Bilbo

Millie and Walter said...

That is a perfect box for you and Bilbo. There sure are a lot of fun things coming up.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Sasha, you and Bilbo will have a great time in that Box! It is gonna be an exciting week
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Make sure a squirrel doesn't come along and trap you in there and post you!

See you at the pawty.

Taffy said...

Oh, I can't wait! I think that box is pawfect for you and Bilbo!

Sully said...

This is very busy here in Blogville and I can't wait to see and hear about everything.

Aroo to you,
Sully

KB said...

I think you'll both fit in that box very nicely, and it'll be romantic!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I do think that box is just perfect!!!
love
tweedles

Kinley Westie said...

I need to get my PJ picture taken!

Molly the Airedale said...

There's plenty of room for the two of you in that box, Sasha!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Cowspotdog said...

you can go in matching tandem boxes - how cute is that

The Daily Pip said...

We love boxes and can't wait for the big party!

easyweimaraner said...

that could be the perfect box for two and I bet it smells super tasty too, because it's from Mr. Chewy :o)
Easy Rider

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sasha SASHA CHEF SASHA... that box is PAWfect fur you and Pawfessor BILBO...
OMD we are gonna be having Foodables by Chef Shsha iiiiiiiiiiiiii
THAT is so Exciting... and will be Beautiful and SO delicious... as ALWAYS..iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
This is gonna be 48 hours of FINE FUN FOODABLES AND FURENDS. iiiiii

In Pawperation fur your foodables...
WE are gonna FAST fur 87 minutes.

Murphy said...

BILSHA strikes again! We think that box will do fine. And it probably smells delicious too. You know the best way to a doggies heart is through his stomach BOL! See you at the pawty!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

stellaroselong said...

We gots the boxes all done, but mom FORGOT about the pj night, and of course Gussie is driving that day....moms head is spinning of her neck.
stella rose

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You look excellent in that box Sasha. It is clearly your size.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ooo, thanks Sasha, we thought we had missed the dead lion but maybe we haven't. Sleeping is our favourite thing you know.
Love the box, definitely big enough for two!
Dip and Elliot x

Two French Bulldogs said...

Isn't it so comfy in there
Lily & Edward

Anonymous said...

Yep, hang on to your box...cause there is a lot more goin on then that......sit back and get ready to starts Wednesday!

The Mad Scots

Daisy said...

Great box and great picture!! I just sent a picture of me taking a nap.
oxox
Daisy

bichonpawz said...

Looks like the box will work out great for you guys! Thanks for the New Year's card Sasha!! We just LOVE it! xo Chloe and LadyBug

The Army of Four said...

That is the PERFECT BOX!!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher