HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Chewy Delivery!!!!


Hi my Pals and happy days are here again at my house. The mailman brought me a HUGE package from my and many of my pals favorite place Chewy.com!!

I was so excited, I couldn't imagine how many treats there would be.

I was very surprised to see that most of the box was filled with another large box. Holy Dogs that is one big treat.

"It isn't a treat to eat Sashy, it is a special help for you."


Look I have a ramp to help me get to the couch by Mommy!!! It is called a Gen7Pets Mini Indoor Pet Ramp.

My Pals, I am having trouble these days jumping up on the couch and I love to snuggle with Mommy and Sissy, when she is here. When I can't get up there I cry real hard and Mommy was afraid, I would hurt myself trying so hard. 

She can pick me up, but mostly I am stubborn and keep trying on my own. Now I can get up and down whenever I want!!

Sasha is back in charge as it should be.


Here I am coming down with ease.


Where should I snuggle??


Pawfect, and that is my special blanket that Mommy put up for me. I am truly the Queen of my household and very proud of it!


I did also, get some of my favorite treats. I know they are for puppies, but I am young at heart and I love these. I am a soft snack kind of gal for the most part and these are yummy.

Thank you Chewy.com for being so fast and having such great stuff to chews from.


I love you Chewy.com


Paw Out My Pals.



Loveys Sasha

19 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sasha that thingy is GREAT... we love it... how PAWFECT...
Isn't it AMAZING how many fangtastic thingys our FURENDS at Chewy.com carry? We think it is a ONE STOP SHOP... and we doen't EVEN have to leave home to do it...
Now about those Treats... OF COURSE you are a PUPPY at heart and they are just RIGHT fur you.
LOVE the RAMP... We are gonna show it to MOM... maybe she would get one fur US... so we could get on the BED whenever we want to...

Cowspotdog said...

that is so cool and will help you heaps - we have a ramp to help us get in and out of our car

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Do you keep your cookies at the top of the ramp?

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That ramp is pawsome!

Ruby said...

WooooHoooo!!! Lookie at you go GURL!! I bets you race up and down that ramp like a CHAMP! BOL!!! How pawsome is that?! Your Moms is so sweet to gets you that amazin' ramp so you can snuggle with her!
Ooooo, and those treaties look FABulous too....I'll be right overs....
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sashy
Your ramp is just wonderful. Moms say I need one too,, well I probably need a lot of them, not just one. I am so happy that now you can get up and down and not hurt yourself. And those treats do look mighty tasty.
love
tweedles

Kinley Westie said...

Dat ramp looks pawsome!

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Hiya Sasha, I love your ramp - mum bought some little steps for a little doggie who she was minding while the mum was overseas. She noticed that the doggie had trouble getting up and down off the couch. The steps worked a treat and I bet your ramp is great for you too. Do you get some of those treats at the top ... and the bottom??? I think we dawgs love our independence though, and stuff like this makes it pawsible.

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You are lucky. We need a ramp for Dui...he's hopeless at jumping!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is really cool. I know lots of pups who could use that. Thanks for letting us know

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

A wonderful ramp for a beautiful Queen!!!
Growly Hugs...
Bilbo

bichonpawz said...

We have a ramp that is similar...it actually belonged to our MUCH bigger brother who was a Newf mix. It is for our BIG steps out on the front porch...they are much to high for us so Zippo's ramp works very well for us! We just know you will love your ramp as much as we do ours!! Mama just put her order in again today for Chewy! Chewy just ROCKS!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

Unknown said...

That is pawsome Sasha. We know it will come into good use. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Julie said...

Pawfect Sasha, now you can snuggle up to Mom whenevers you like!
Glad to hear you're Queen of the Household, thats just as it should be!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

easyweimaraner said...

I like that giant ramp-treat. Isn't that great that this people have so much things what make our life much easier? YAY for brilliant ideas for dogs!
Easy Rider

My Mind's Eye said...

SASHA OMDS GIRL MR. CHEWY KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE YOU NEEDS. THE RAMP IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST PRESSIES I'VE EVER SEEN AND OMDS GIRL YOU NAILED USING LICKETY SPLIT.

YAY FOR MR. CHEWY BEING SO THOUGHTFUL FOR MY SWEET FRIEND
Hugs madi your bfff

Murphy said...

That is a cool ramp! So glad your mom is taking such good care of you. Yous are a good team! Now, just enjoy your treats snuggling your mom!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

What an awesome ramp and we know you'll get LOTS of use out of it, Sasha! We love the soft treats too!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Marty the Manx said...

Sasha that is a perfect ramp! Mom is thinking about getting one for Anne since she has a bad back. She says she will have to really start looking seeing how easy you use yours.
luvs
Marty