HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Valentine Buffet is Open! Happy Anniversary!

I am so honored to be providing foodables for the Valentines Day Dance 2013. I know we are all dressed up so I tried to make it easy to eat. There will be waitstaff walking around all evening. Here is my menu and I hope you will enjoy everything.





ENJOY AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! 


Paw held squirrelroni pizza 

Bacon wrapped cheetos
Sweetheart Sushi with shrimp
Buffalo and rice sliders with beer and cheese sauce
Fresh veggies and mouse dip
Possum pate on fresh bread garnished with strawberry
Refreshing strawberry gelled fruit with goats milk filling
Cheese cupcakes with a vanilla bean ganache
Beer and vanilla cupcakes with creamy liver frosting(it is just colored brown, there is no chocolate of course)
Pink champagne and bacon scented sachets to take home and put under your pillow.





Please enjoy your evening. Thank you to Puddles, Ruby and Nora for sending me the squirrel, muskrat and possum. Thank you to Cindy Lou and the Kitty Krew for the mouse and thank you to Goose for the left over buffalo from Pip and Puddles visit. 

On a personal note, it was one year ago on February 14th, 2012 that I had my first date with this handsome, kind and thoughtful gentleman. It has been a wonderful year, getting to know him and I relish every moment that we have together. Thank you Remington for being the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. I look forward to many more wonderful memories with you. Loveys and hugs your Sasha


Loveys Chef Sasha

25 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

OMD!!! We are droolin' all over the keyboard. We can't wait....the menu is just wonderful. Well done, Sasha. This party is going to be fantastic.

XXXOOO daisy, Bella & Roxy

Unknown said...

Holy moley that is the most pawsome menu we have ever seen!!

Thank you Sasha - we cannot wait for the ball.

Wally & Sammy

Unknown said...

We are drooling on the keyboard too. Pawsome selection of foodables Sasha. Wow you have done us proud friend. Have a marvelous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Awww, man that all looks great!

Lovable Lily said...

Holy Guacamole does all that stuff look great! You've done an amazing job with the menu Sasha!! We can't wait to try the bacon wrapped cheetos. I just know that we're gonna gain like 87 pounds from all that good cooking. We can't wait for the Ball :)

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so yummy - can't wait for the ball and the food ;o)

GOOSE said...

Glad you could use the buffalo. MOM was going crazy trying to figure out how to use it all. And can I just say: I NEVER THOUGHT A CHEETO COULD BE IMPROVED! Bacon wrap Cheetos?!!! I am in heaven, I just know it.
Blessings,
Goose

Matilda the Boxer said...

WOW, it all looks SO yummy!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Chef Sasha.... you are AMAZING... I think I have ALREADY gained 87 ounces just from LOOKING at these.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Sasha you have seriously outdone yourself girl!!! Everything looks soo yummy. This is really going to be a night to remember!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha this post is PROOF positive as to why you are the Chef in residence on my cabinet!! Girlfriend you have culinary skills and beauty too
Hugs madi your BFFF

K9 Katastrophie said...

Wow! What a cook!! LOVE the heart sushi!!!! BOL!!

Licks,
Ruthie

AnnStaub said...

Looks great Sasha! Fantastic job!

The Websters said...

Anytime Sasha.

As usual, I'm totally drooling over here looking at this fantastic feast you are preparing!

Nora

Remington said...

You certainly have out done yourself, sweetie! However, I do believe I should sample each one....don't you? I'll be to your house early tomorrow....be ready to have a great day! Hugs!

Molly the Airedale said...

Everything looks so yummy! You have totally outdone yourself, Sasha!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh yum, that is quite the spread Sasha. We are drooling on our keyboard too. Glad you could use the mice we sent, if you need more let us know. We can't wait to try the dip and the sushi!

Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Anonymous said...

This is a great event for both of you Sasha and Remington! Enjoy your date and have fun!



--
Pet Supplies

Mary Lou said...


Sasha....
Yum-may!! This Blog post reminded me of something. That, come Valentine's Day, I am going to bake Rose some treats!! A recipe shall soon be revealed!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!



Alien said...

Such delicious food.

I think I'll ask that waiter for another glass of pink champagne.

Mollie said...

That is the best Valentines food ever, you sure are a star in the kitchen :) Big Hugs xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Unknown said...

Oh my we can look at those foodables all day. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

tubby3pug said...

Nice looking treats and have a great v day with Remy
urban hounds

Sweet William The Scot said...

Everything looks ambrosial. I will be trying Possum pate on fresh bread first then I will taste Cheese cupcakes with a vanilla bean ganache, Lee said I had to get a doggie bag of those for her to bring home.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sashy
Do you have any snacks left over? If you do- I would like to come over and enjoy some valentine cookies with you.
Happy Valentines Day
love
your tweedles