HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Circus Foodables Day # 2 Come One, Come All!!

Before we begin another wonderful day. Will someone please return my helium tanks so I can continue to pass out free balloons. Thank you.
Hi my pals, come one, come all!!! Welcome to Day #2!!!!
 funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun
 Welcome to our Circus Foodables tent.
 circuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircuscircus
 We tried to make it comfortable for you so you can sit and relax for a while.
 candycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandy
 I hope you will like the menu.
 popcornpopcornpopcornpopcornpopcornpopcornpopcornpopcornpopcornpopcorn
 We have air conditioning on inside. We are keeping the flaps open a bit today, as the food made some people quite gassy yesterday. There were a few complaints about air quality
 dunkPuddlesdunkPuddlesdunkPuddlesdunkPuddlesdunkPuddlesdunkPuddlesdunkPuddles
What are you waiting for???
 iceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeiceeicee
We have a great view to the dunk tank, so you can watch Puddles getting dunked. She really got wet yesterday(snickers), I can't wait for more fun. 

I added some new items to the menu. I hope you all enjoy them. I am sorry I ran out of cornrats, they were very popular. Today I am stocked up!

I had many requests for pizza, so I was up all night making dough. Enjoy!

The bacon wrapped cheetos were so popular from Valentines Day that I decided to add them to the menu.


Fresh frozen lemonade pops. We also have lime, orange and yellow snow flavored.

We are making flavored popcorn for you to take home. Buffalo, mouse, squirrel, possum and cheese flavors have been the most popular so far. Let me know what your favorite is.

How about candied muskrat and marshmallows on a stick. I am trying a new recipe, so please, I want your feedback on these. It is spicy and gooey and sweet all at once! I call them "Muskmallows" or do you prefer "Marshrats"?
All of yesterdays favorites are still here of course. Remington is going to help me monitor the amount of beer icee's per customer. I think you all know who I mean, but it did get a little out of hand yesterday. Puddles swinging from the bars on the ceiling of the foodables tent was not what I had in mind for entertainment. It was pretty funny though, until she dived into the cotton candy.


If you find any reddish brown very short hairs in the cotton candy, please return them to Puddles. She hates losing her hairs.
I would like to say she learned her lesson, but we are talking about Puddles after all. I am sure she will be back, finding another way to scale the ceiling.

Pip did get all of the candy apple out of his furs. He said it wasn't that bad. Ernie did apologize.

Food is on and have a great day everyone at the greatest place on Earth!!

Please be sure to get around to all of the other festivities and stop back often for rest and refreshment. We will be here all day to serve you.


ADMISSION TICKETS (fundraising for Sallie and Turien 
and Marg's Animals) are now
on sale at the circus blog ... get yours today, or donate thru February 22.
Tickets to enter the Big Top are $1.00 (each view or attempt), 
or 10 for $9.00.

Note: Use the CHIP-IN (good world-wide for donations), 
and all funds raised will be distributed after the Circus Tents 
are all packed up and on their way.

Here's all the fun you'll find under the Big Top!
DUNK TANK ~ HOUSE OF MIRRORS KISSING BOOTH ~ CONTORTIONISTS
FORTUNES TOLD ~ and several CARNIVAL GAMES
Remember, just $1.00 for each, or 10 for $9.00

 There are two (2) Comment-A-Thon Baskets ...
Pip's Basket will go to the blogger who leaves the MOST comments on
the Kissing Booth.  The Circus Basket will go to that blogger who leaves
the MOST comments overall during the two-days under the Big Top.
And the Ringmaster wants to callyour attention to all 
the SIDE SHOW Events ~
FREE to view and enjoy at these blogs!  Don't miss them!
FUReak Show, by Sheldon and Beachnut
Carnival Foods,by Chef Sasha
Carnival Rides, by Sallie
Clowns, by Turien
www.alasandra2003.blogspot.com
OUTDOOR Stuffie Taming, by Benny and Lily
INDOOR Tent Stuffie Taming, by Frankie and Ernie

NOW ~ Attention All ~ PLEASE ROAR, ROAR!

 Loveys Sasha

37 comments:

GOOSE said...

WHAT? A limit on the beer icees! If you are a bigger dogs does the limit go up? I think it should. For every food order I make can I get a beer icee with it? And like I said yesterday, I have taken it upon my self to keep Puddles dunk tank full. And she seems to like it better if she has to get drunk, errrr I mean dunked in the tank if it is filled with beer icees. All you food is wonderful. I like the name "Muskmallows" best, either way yumm yumm. But my favorite is the Cheeto wrapped bacon. I would also like to buy a round for everyone. Let the fun begin.
Blessings,
Goose

Ziggy Stardust said...

No limit for you Goose as you know how to control yourself. I think we know who I am talking about after the cotton candy diving incident.
You can have whatever you want my sweet pal.

Loveys Sasha

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sasha....we're stuffed. I don't think we could even fit in one bacon wrapped cheeto.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

SquirrelQueen said...

MOL! MOL! MOL!
We wondered who all those short reddish brown hairs came from. We will return them to their rightful owner.

The bacon wrapped Cheetos were great, thanks Goose. We'll take a dozen Marshrats!

Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Piappies World said...

What a fun day at circus, Sasha! The bacon wrapped cheetos are the best!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

bichonpawz said...

You sure have outdone yourself with the foodables Sasha!! It is hard to decide which ones we would like the best!! Think we will just start having one at a time and see how far we get!! BOL! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Sketching with Dogs said...

We will start at one end of the table and munch our way to the other!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Oh man.... That Pizza, the popcorn! It was all SO good!!

3 doxies said...

Okays, I brought me a ladder in case I needs it and I also brought Adam Levine furs your mom and a baggie to collect all my stray hairs.
Ummmm let's see, I would likes 5 of those muskmellows, aome peanuts (to throw back at Ernie), a pizza, and some possum flavored poppycorns...and 12 of da beer Icees.
Oooooooh you didn't seriously mean a limit furs me did you? Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...oh you is a trickster fur sures.

Puddles

Anonymous said...

YUM YUM! SO delicious!!! Loved the marshmellows on a stick!

Anonymous said...

Sasha you are a very talented chef. I love your food and now I can roll home :o)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Good MORNING Chef Sasha,
Ernie and I are here for BREAKFAST... We would each like a DOUBLE Order of BACON Wrapped CHEETOS Please...
NOTHING SWEET fur ERNIE ... this Early... We'll just have WATER this time. Don't want a REPEAT of Yesterday.
ERNIE... What do you have there? OMD he has a HOOOOOGE Chunk of Cotton Candy and it is COVERED with PUDDLESness. GIVE me THAT... We will stick it back on her when we see her... IF we catch up with her that is...
WE all KNOW that YOU know how to STICK STUFFS to our FURends Ernie. Thank goodness PIP isn't Mad... and is actually enjoying the candy apple you stuck to his furs.
OH Thanks Sasha... OMD these are HOT off the Grill.
We will be back fur LUNCH!!!

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Miss Sasha!
Wesa ready to order.
5 Muskamellows
5 cornrats
5 frozen lemonade pops
5 popcorn to take home possom flavored
5 bacon wrapped cheetos
&
5 possom pizza's (for here)
Thanks bunches!!

Oh my goodness...brainfreeze from the lemonade pops...wesa supposeds wesa should have licked thems instead of ate them in chunks!! Ouch!! The muskamellows are very tasty indeed...hmmm...can we have a side of cheese dip...that will make it sweet and spicey and gooey & cheesylicious.

Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

{{{BLUSH}}} Ummmmmmm Sasha we are kinda embarrassed to ask... butt could we have 2 orders of MuskaMallows...?
BURRRP... SCUSE Me...
Those Bacon Cheetos were DELICIOUS butt the guy next to us had MuskaMallows and we just CAN't RESIST.

THANKS.... see you AGAIN... SOON.

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha your skills are limitless!!
OMDs pizza, marshmallows (my first taste of them) everything is scrumptious. I feel I might need to do some serious dieting starting tomorrow.
Hugs your BFFF
Madi

Ziggy Stardust said...

Welcome back everyone! I am still looking for the helium tanks if you. have seen them.

Frankie and Ernie, so nice to see you both. Ernie has quite an appetite and I am happy you are enjoying everything. The Muskmallows are going like crazy. Seeyou for lunch and thanks for not throwing peanuts Ernie. I see you still have some from yesterday.

Puddles Mommy says thanks for Adam, even if he seems exhausted and a little bruised after a night with your Mum. They are in the back room and all I hear is "ok now turn again so I can see your butt" "ok face forward and sing" "closer...closer..."
Yikes, I don't get it. Please please put the ladder away and bring back the helium. I know you and Alien haveit. I am ready to dunk you so get back over there please

Unknown said...

Oh my yummy scrummy. You really have pulled out all the stops. Epic grub Sasha. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Two Slices of that PIZZA and two MORE MUSKMallows Please... When you get time...
OH WAIT... here come Ernie's furends Murphy and Stanley... Better just DOUBLE that order.. and add 4 slurpees and 3 Sammin Candy Apples to it.

Fenris and Family said...

Oh good we made it by in time for lunch. We would like some pizzas. We love pizza. About 20 dozen of those bacon cheetos (those are yummy), lemonade pops, cheese popcorn, and a few Muskmallows. We can't decide if we like them are not maybe after another 20 or so we can come to a decision. Scylla says they make her feel bloated. Socks said they burnt his tongue. Fenris says he can't get his chewed up and I just says give me more. ~Tuiren & Family

Scooter said...

WOW!! So much food, that I dont know which to choose. I will fur sure take some pizza and love the pink marshymallows but.....they get aught in my beard!!
Great job on the food.

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Alien said...

There isn't a limit on cotton candy martinis is there?

Say it isn't so!

P.S. I saw Puddles making off with the helium tanks in her beat-up pinto. I think she is stockpiling them for Pip's bucket list tour.

Off to face the gang of evil clowns with my new found liquid courage!



Ruby said...

Oh Sasha, I hopes I'm not too late, and Frankie and Ernie haven't eaten all the Muskmallows!! It sucks bein' on the West Coast sometimes....Oh, wells, I'm not too proud to eat the leftovers!! BOL
Okays, there are more Beer Icees, right?! Oh, pleeeeze tell me Puddles didn't drink all of em'!
No? Okay, I'll take 87. Yups, thats what I said...87. Puddles? No, she didn't put me up to this! Honestly....
Kisses,
Ruby

Agnes B. Bullock said...

We were hoping to try the beer slushies- did Puddles leave any for today? And the Marhrats on a stick- hope you used some of the 87 million squirrels that got loose at the ball the other night! Pass on the Puddles fur filled cotton candy- WHN could not take it if Snoopy started acting like her again!

3 doxies said...

I is baaaaaaaaack....I needs me more of them muskmellows and 12 of those frozen lemonade pops. It gets kinda hot when you is runnin' around fur life from crazed clowns.

Oh and Adam popped up over on Sallie's blog...mum has been starin' at him. Glad to sees your mom got her some eyecandy...I reckon he has a nice butt.

Puddles

The Daily Pip said...

Would someone mind lending me a paw and sticking another candy apple in my furs? I finished the first one and found it quite handy to have it stuck in my furs. Snacks on the go, that's what like!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh, and I will take a few of those bacon wrapped Cheetos. No, not in my furs just drop them right in my mouth.

Thanks!

♥ Sallie said...

Um, Sasha?

If you get a chance, can you head over to the Dunking Booth tent? Alien is hyperventilating and calling your name!

I'll take another beer icy, please!

3 doxies said...

*throws candy apple at Pip*...there, is you content nows?
Gosh, bein' your nurse is hard work...I needs anudder Cotton Candy Martini.

Okay lets go Pip.

Scooter said...

OMD Chef Sasha! You are AMAZING GIRL! Wow, I'm so very stuffed. I'm gonna have to sprint around the tents a few times so I can come back for more. I think Muskmallows is hysterical and more importantly, delicious! BWAR HAR HAR. I'm staying away from the more sticky things after the time I had yesterday with my furs. Anyway, I can eat more muskmallows and pizza now! SLURPPPPP
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Ziggy Stardust said...

I had to run out for more supplies, but I am back now and all stocked up. I hope everyone is happy and doing good

I am off to dunk Puddles and I want to check if Alien got his martinis

3 doxies said...

Bwhahahahahaha...OMD I is laughing so hard bouts what you said...bout Adam beggin' fur da cgae when da moms get done with him...Oh he has no idea!

Puddles

Ziggy Stardust said...

He will be screaming like a little girl...no wait, my Mom will be screaming like a little girl.

Loveys Sasha


p.s. bring back my helium

Remington said...

Great food, Sasha! I am stuffed....best go and take a nap....I'll see you later! Hugs!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sasha you are the best! We ate like 87 corn dogs already
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Pawlease tell me you have some pizza leftover - I luv pizza for breakfast :)

Great foodables Sasha! Matter of fact, if you don't have enough storage for any of the leftovers, I'd be happy to help 'store' them for ya ;)

Thanks for all the delish dishes my furiend! So much yummy fun!

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Oh my all the food was so good. We ate and ate .Your the best chef ever.
Sally Ann and Andy

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sasha its dennis the vizsla dog hay that all luks yummy!!! and i think dada is going off to sertch for a resipee for bacon rapt cheetos rite now!!! ok bye