HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I was having a very nice fall Saturday until...

Hi my pals and good day to you. I was having a nice relaxing day, chilling, sleeping, snuggling with my Dad while he watches football and then...Mom pulls out the Halloween stuff. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hate costumes. The horror of getting it on, the humilation of my friends seeing me like this. Oh dear, here are some past nightmares so you can see what I am talking about.

I don't even know what this is supposed to be, do you?
Ok as you can see, I have a bribe on the floor for the year I was a crossing guard in a rain slicker.

Here is last years humiliation, a princess, I know I am a princess, I don't need a stupid costume to show that.
Look at this years model, I mean who dresses as a reindeer for Halloween I ask you, what is Halloween about that????? Seriously my friends, my Mommy has really gone off her rocker this year. I will do my best to find and hide this, but she put it on a high table. Any suggestions?? Good luck to all of you and I hope you are having a better day than I. I need to sleep now.





Love, licks and sniffs, Sasha

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol...........Billy get the same treatment! He will be modeling his new costume during the last week of Oct. on our bloggie!

Kari in Alaska said...

Oh the humiliation!


Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

JacksDad said...

As long as you don't have to wear the hot dog costume!! :)

Oskar said...

Oh my, I'm sorry you have to wear those costumes!

I do have to say that you are the cutest reindeer since Clarice from Rudolph!

Nubbin wiggles,

Oskar

SquirrelQueen said...

Aw, poor sassy Sasha! We know you are horribly humiliated but we do think you look cute with those wings.

If mommy tried to put a costume on me I would be forced to remind her that I have four paws all equipped with claws, MOL!

Kitty kisses to you Sasha,
Cindi Lou

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom you should know better. Sasha doesn't need any costumes.. hehe
Yepper pretty much of a blow out on that game... 70-3 final

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dexter said...

This is completely unacceptable! You poor little thing.

Forgive me, though, if I kind of laugh at your predicament. I mean, come on, a reindeer? That is funny!

Slobbers,
Mango

Anonymous said...

Your pig Latin was pretty good... actually I've been using a translator (shh.)

Leg is about the same. Thanks for asking. My asst. is thinking seriously about having surgery done on it this week. I know... YIKES! She's been told by 3 different VETS that there would be a better outcome with surgery. She doesn't want me to have a gimpy leg forever:(

Sorry about the reindeer costume. Why doesn't she just let you be a dog? BOL

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sasha, you make me laugh with your cuteness! I know you think your mom is kinda silly,,, so maybe we can arrange to have a rat or a cat carry that costume away?
love
tweedles

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Sweet Sasha,

You look great in anything so just humor her okay? that's what we do and we ask for lots of treats!

We are so happy that you are back. You have NO idea how worried we were about you guys and we missed you so much.

Oh yes, and we think Bristol needs to go too!!

Luv your good pals,
Riley and Star.

Hi Anne,

I hope you are feeling much better. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Stephanie.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha, here's an idea, Sasha. This year tell Mom she has to wear the costume and you will take the pics - BOL.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

yep..here we go again, looking nutty
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Gail Wilson said...

Oh Sasha, you poor thing! If I could, I would come to your house and help you get that reindeer thing down off the high table and help you hide it forever!! If I only could :(
Hugs and wags, Mistaya

koko said...

Oh Sasha, you are definitely overload with cuteness... and my fav is the reindeer BOL!

Licks, hero

BRUTUS said...

You poor girl! Great, now you mom has gone and reminded my mom that she needs to get on the ball with Halloween shoping for us too. Great...

Snorts-
Brutus & Carmen

ocmist said...

We think we liked the sweet Fairy Princess costume the best! It suits you so much better! You are still cute in whatever you decide to wear, though. The CCC

Jessybelle said...

Soooo cute :) I love it

Srta.Pizpiretta said...

wow! Beautiful. I follow!
http://lacitosparaperros.blogspot.com/