HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am sending love to Tank and Mercy

Hi my pals and good day to you. We have some friends out in blog world that need some extra love right now. I know they are friends to all of us, and you can never get enough love, I always say. I am going to get into my magic bubble and visit them. Can you send good wishes so I can fit them into the bubble and spread the love.
First here is Tank at Tank's Two Cents http://tankcolnar.blogspot.com/ Poor Tank hurt his leg at a run in during a swim meet and had to have an operation. Tank is tuff and I know he will be better and good as new very soon. Rest Tank and milk it for all you can!

Poor Mercy over at Corgi Country http://countrycorgis.blogspot.com/ got a bad bite from a very sassy spider and has had a nose booboo for 2 weeks now. It is getting better, but poor Mercy has to get her booboo cleaned every day and has junk put on it and I bet she is tired of it. Mercy is beautiful and so loved by her family and I know she will be all better soon.
Ok my pals, I am getting the magic bubble all ready and it can hold lots of love and good wishes.
Get well soon my pals.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

15 comments:

Oskar said...

I'm sending you lots of love & healing power to power your bubble.

I'm stop over & see these 2 now.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tucker The Wandering Warrior needs us too -

http://tuckerthewanderingwarrior.blogspot.com/2010/09/paw-prayers-please.html

I have him on my blog fur Friday -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

This came at just the right time Sasha cause I've had a really bad day. Thank you so much. You're the sweetest furiend ever.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is so nice of you, Sasha. We have visited Tank a couple of times now to wish him well. We don't know Mercy but we will go visit her now too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness. We will send good thoughts their way
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Oh dear.......lots of love and healing to the sweet babes!

bbes tribe said...

Sasha, you are the bestest pup. We have missed you. We will stop by & visit your friends. We will keep our paws crossed for them & also send some healing power to add you your healing bubble.
Tailwags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica

3 doxies said...

Hellos, I am a furiend of Tank's and I just gotta say dat dis was super sweets of you to do fur him. He my furiend but I can't let him knows it...hehehehe!

Puddles

Molly the Airedale said...

We are sending lots of healing vibes Tank's way and Mercy's way!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Martha said...

Hi Sasha, we have missed you - not sure why we have kinda missed you!
It will no doubt be the fault of our human - we are thinking of giving her notice - she is useless.
We would like to send lots of love in your bubble. We have offered to send Tank a dead rabbit to cheer him up but have still to catch up with Mercy.
You are such a good soul to send love bubbles to your friends.
love and kisses
Martha and Bailey xxxxx

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Dear Sasha
You have the biggest kindest heart in the whole world,. Your bubble is going to be packed with so many good wishes for your friends.
You are a friend in deed,,,, and we all love you so much.
I am going to pack some good thoughts into your bubbles tooo my Sasha
love
tweedles

Taffy said...

Sweet Sasha, always thinking of others. I have missed you so. Sorry it has taken me a bit to get over and say hi..... I'm having issues with the help around here! I hope all is well with your mom and dad. I was worried about you being gone for such a long time. I even put up a post asking if anyone knew if you were ok ;o)
Snuggles,
Twix
PS: I've been over to Tank's but havne't yet make it to Mercy's..... on my way.

Dexter said...

We've been keeping an eye on Tank. I thought Miss Mercy was getting better. I will visit her with great haste.

Super job in the contest by the way.

Slobbers,
Mango

DILLY said...

Owch noooooo
Dillt hayte wen furrys get hurt!
Shud not be lowd!!
Dilly send nursey vibes.....

¬"

ocmist said...

Thank you so very much for coming by in your Magic Bubble and dropping off those good wishes. They really helped Mercy feel better, and I'm sure they did the same for Tank. Mercy is doing so well. The dark skin with the hair on it is growing back over the new skin, and so we are pretty sure that she will fine and not even need sunblock very much longer! The CCC