HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

SASHA'S MOODS

I was thinking to myself today, do dogs have facial expressions? Look at this picture and tell me she doesn't look angry. She is mad about something, probably me taking too many pictures of her lol. It is so funny to me, I never really thought about it. I have so many pictures of Sasha and of course to me she is adorable but each one shows a different expression. I try not to "humanize" her too much but it does make me wonder what she is thinking very often. We are a little goofy but we "talk" for her at times imagining what she would be thinking. Its funny and silly but Sasha has many moods and her facial expressions say it all at times.

DO YOU AGREE??

7 comments:

myra said...

Of course they do. You better watch you fingers. LOL

Ziggy Stardust said...

thanks myra and I know lol.

Dog-geek said...

Ha ha, we talk for our animals all the time. If anyone ever bugged our house with a listening device, they would totally think that we were looney toones. B would love to hang out with Sasha!

SquirrelQueen said...

Yep, like Myra said, watch your fingers and ankles. I think animals do have emotions, I have seen them in your photos so Sasha and I see emotions in my cat. Of course cats have the purr mechanism but there is more.
And I do talk to my cat and squirrels.
SQ
And even upset, Sasha is still cute.

Unknown said...

Thanks for following my blog. I've got an award for you. Visit my site and check it out :)

- Jan - said...

Of course animals have emotions. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think sometimes they can understand how we're feeling too. What d'u think?
Btw, you got yourself another follower ;)

TC said...

Of course they have emotions, can think, and have facial expressions! We also talk to them, it's the whole conversations that probably make us look the most looney! Sasha is adorable.