HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Am I, Sasha a thief??

Ok my pals, here is my question for you today. When foodables hit the ground, they belong to us right?? Well during the holiday festivities Mom had just pulled the outside off of this nice big ball looking thing(pay no attention to the disgusting feet in backround and focus on the Sashy please). I came up and jumped on her and whoops the ball drops. Thinking that it is a ball(that smelled really good) of course I grabbed it. Well Mom had a fit and called me a thief!! Now who does that ball belong to??? Me, the Sashers of course, right??? Back off this is my naked ball with no cover on it. BOL BOL BOL Ok my pals, now what the heck do I do with this thing? It is gooshy and oooozy and tastes funky, not like my other balls.



Umm Mom I changed my mind, you can have this back now, its all yours, enjoy. What do you mean you don't want it now?? Some people are never happy.





Licks and sniffs, Sasha

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've tried some of the smaller ones and I wasn't impressed!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We let Mom keep those balls!!

Good to see you back!

XOXO
The Rocky Creek Scotties and Ivy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We aren't too crazy about those kind of balls either. At first we thought it was a cheeseball - THAT would have been pawesome.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Kari in Alaska said...

What is that thing?

Stop by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

GRAÇA said...

Hello!
I'm the Kika and came to know yourself because you are a friend of a friend of mine, I was delighted to meet you and liked to be your friend, will that thou wilt be my friend?
Will know me!!!
I am your wait
A year of 2012 with everything that you want
Turrinhas of
Kika

All4UrPet said...

Haha it looks like you found a clementine! That's what we humans like to eat sometimes... I understand how you could think it is your ball! It definitely looks like one! Maybe your mom will trade it with a real ball for you, that way, you both win! Hope you're having fun :)

LizAnn

All4UrPet Representative

http://all4urpet.com/



Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

Lorenza said...

A juicy ball!
Good job giving it back to your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha
There are good balls and then there are bad balls. This is one of the bad ones.
I know that soon, you will learn the difference!
love
tweedles

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh Sasha it is SOOOOOO your ball, not only that...it should be replaced whenever necessary!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey and Growly Kisses from Bilbo

SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Sasha!

Our mommy has those kind of balls too sometimes. We smelled them one time and decided we would let mom keep them. They may not be good to eat but I'll bet they are fun to play with. Can you imagine what mom would say when the juicy stuff got all over the floor? It would be time to run.

Purrs,
Cindi Lou and The Krew

Two French Bulldogs said...

anything in our reach is ours
Benny & Lily