HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Shipshewana 2015


Hi my buddies, I wanted to show you the rest of my first road trip to the country called "Shipshewana, Indiana"


I couldn't go in to most of the buildings cause I guess my passport wasn't stamped or something. Mommy and Sissy and Bro would take turns with me outside, which was a lot of fun for me. This is a place Mommy and Sissy loved to shop at, called Davis Mercantile. I wonder if there is any peemail on that tree??



Sissy and I took our turn visiting the streets and then resting in the car. I want to tell you there were some really good smells there.


After shopping we went to our new home called a "hotel". I got abandoned and left for dead left behind in my crate while they went out to this place for supper. I did get some chicken and pie when they got back. 

They brought Sissy a birthday cake!


Mommy brought my ramp to the new house so I could get up on the bed and snuggle.


Sissy was crazy for this show when she was younger so we got her this shirt and she loved it. Can you see the card I gave her??


Bro got her this cool coffin purse and beautiful necklace plus a bunch of other stuff. She is pretty spoiled(don't tell her I said that please).


We had so much fun, but boy howdy was I ever pooped after all that. I slept like a puppy.

I hope you liked my first road trip!!


Ziggy Out!!

21 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Ziggy my word you should not need a Passport...you should be allowed in any place for adorableness!! Period Exclamation point
What a wonderful place to visit..OMDs/OMCs don't tell anyone but there is a tree growing inside. Please tell you human sis that she looks very very lovely mom likes that dress with the tights tres chic!
I'm so glad you had a fun vacation and just think more and more to come
Hugs and sis snuggles to my bro
Madi your kitty sissy

My Mind's Eye said...

Ziggy darlin' I'm super duper fine...
the spooky news is about some Halloween stuffs over at Dorys and Sammy the Cat. Lots of fun stuff...you will probably like it cause we know you love halloween
Madi your kitty sissy

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Oh that looks super fun!

Samantha said...

Omgosh what a fun time!!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That was a great adventure. We don't think we could have gone up those stairs....we're not used to stairs, so probably better that you stayed outside. We're so jealous that you got to sleep in a hotel!

sprinkles said...

Indiana looks like a fun place from your pix. I can't believe that you weren't allowed into that place just because you didn't have a passport. They should make an exception for you since you're so cute.

Happy Birthday to your sissy.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Glad you had fun, even if they left you in your crate for some of it. That purse is cool.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD Zigg, what a pawsome road trip with your peeps!!!!!
Smileys!
Aunt Dory,Uncle Jakey,Uncle Arty & Uncle Bilbo

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD what a GRRRReat stayaway you had!!! Luck sissy, too... that necklace is very beautiful and will suit her well. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

KB said...

I'm so glad that your family included you in this amazing trip. They sure love you, Ziggy. I can tell because they take such good care of you. It looks like a very cool place that you visited! Another Happy Birthday to your sissy!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

what a fun adventure for you and the family, Ziggy. Happy Birthday to your Sissy - that is a very interesting purse:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Ruby said...

OMD, you are so lucky Ziggy!!! Holy Tree Bark!!! That is one cool tree! I sure hopes no tree rats are livin' in it! You tell your Sissy that Ma LOVES her purse!! How FABulous is that??!! I am in total envy of you my man! Ma never takes me ANYWHERES!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Kinley Westie said...

Looks like fun!

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun adventure for you and your peeps, Ziggy. Hey, we think we see a tree growing inside a store!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

easyweimaraner said...

Ziggy I would love to write a mail on that tree! And I love necklace, it's absolutely beautiful. Is that a real pumpkin next to your sissy? I never saw such a big guy... bet that's the one we could use for making a carriage for cinderella :o)

Idaho PugRanch said...

Wow Ziggy, what a wonderful adventure trip you had.
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Mara said...

That was some road trip. How exciting! Miss Oswin thinks that tree looked brilliant! She wouldn't mind climbing it, or even better, chase somebody up there...

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, bet you all had a great time there!
Happy Birthday to your sissy :)
Dip and Elliot x

The Army of Four said...

That sounds like such a cool adventure, Ziggy! Did you see the size of that pumpkin!?!? I wonder how many treats you could make from one of those babies!?
Happy belated birthday to your sissy!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Murphy said...

Our mom and dad have been there before and will probably go back when we go to Indiana for the BAR in June. You did mark your calendar for the BAR didn't you? We really need to meet in the furs so me and Stanley can give you some tips about meeting girls in Blogville, um . . . I mean playing in a band.

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Lillian Robinson said...

Ah...the life of traveling with dogs. Glad you had fun. Luckily, Boo doesn't mind staying behind in the 5th wheel camper. So many places he doesn't have the right 'stamp in his passport'. LOL