HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Friday, August 8, 2014

To The Bat Cave With Ranger!

 Holy Batcave, today is Ranger'Ranger, special Batcave Pawty Day. 


I, Harley Quinn(aka Chef Sasha) am in charge of the foodables for the pawty.



I am so proud that he is allowing me to do the foodables, so I hope you enjoy everything and have a blast. 
POW!!!   WHAM!!!!
I am having fun just being in the bat cave...now on to foodables.

Holy Scottie, come on into the bat dining area and relax for a while.

Lets start off with some "Bat cheese and crackers".
KAPOW!!!
"No bats were harmed"


 How about some refreshing "Joker juice". 

I hope you don't find any surprises that the Joker might have left in there.

"I am not responsible for green tongues,teeth or anything else that might come out green"(he he).
Poison Ivy sent me a pizza recipe.

Don't worry, I left out any of her "special" ingredients and it has been taste tested(by squirrels), so none of us will be poisoned.

Riddle me this...What has neither flesh, bone nor nail yet has four fingers and a thumb??



Penguin wouldn't let me use any of his fish, so I had to improvise. 
UGGGH!
They are made of squirrel toes, I hope you like them.


I stopped over at Arkham Asylum and Mr. Freeze made these drinks for us.
ZONK!!
I hope you don't get "brain freeze" from "Mr. Freeze".


Two-Face flipped his coin and decided we could have these treats from him. 
KABLAM!!!
I am glad we got the good side of the coin.



 For dessert, what could be more yummy then some "Batcake"??


I am having so much fun here in the Batcave. Please keep eating, I am off to ride the elevators and Ranger promised me a ride in the Bat mobile.

Thanks Ranger for this great day!!



Loveys Sasha 

answer to the riddle...a glove!

28 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

This is so much fun
Lily & Edward

Cowspotdog said...

those are wonderful snacks you have provided - no one is going home hungry - that is for sure

Ranger said...

High Paws Sasha! Everything looks batalicous!
I'm gonna grab a bat cupcake right now and follow dat with a freeze shake.

Thanks for catering my pawty. You're da BEST!
Wags,
Ranger

stellaroselong said...

We has never evers seen so much good food in all our lives, and you did not even haf to call 911!!
stella rose

Unknown said...

Wow chef Sasha you sure have been busy ... Everything is super delish!

Unknown said...

Sasha you have done the bat cave proud and Ranger and all must be thrilled. Top job thee pal. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Unknown said...

Grrr There no thee
Molly

Daisy said...

OMD - this is amazing! I can't believe you organized ALL of this. Everything tasted delicious and everyone was sending their compliments to YOU!
oxox
Daisy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We want to aPAWligize fur walkin RIGHT BY YOU and not sayin or sniffin HI Sasha... it was beclaws your clawstoom is SOOOOOOO good!! We just did NOT recognize you.

OMD OMD we have been going "BATTY" over all your FABULOUS FOODS... We think you have out done yourself this time girrrrrrl.
We LOVE your RIDDLE... you had us totally Stumped. BaaaaaWaaaah

Idaho PugRanch said...

Sorry we have been so busy checking out all the batastic foodables you have prepared Sasha, that we did not stop to say Hi!
hugs
Mr bailey, hazel & Greta

Ruby said...

OMD!!! Am I too late for a pupcake and a Freeze Shake??!! (is it okay that 'someone' spiked the shakes???!!!) BOL!!!!!!
Okays, I gots to get some of the Poison Ivy Pizza...
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Murphy said...

Wow, you did a great job with all those foodables! I could not eat one more bite!

Murphy & Stanley
Mayorz For All Paws

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Diva Shasta here - guess my big bro, Shiloh haz not bin tue the foodablez yet - if he stopz by u mite wanna hide sum of them good lookin'stuff or he mite just eat it all. I bin dancin'so much I need one of them Freeze drinkz an'sumthin'tue eat tue recharge my body.
Diva Shasta

Ruby said...

Okays, I'm back for another Freeeeeze Shake..*burp*...hey, is anyone gettin' a brain freeze from these??? Spiked????? no.....I can't IMAGINE anyone doin' that....☺
Oh, those pretzels look good....
Hey, where's the BDA??? I gots the hots for the guitar player...
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Chef Sasha
The Green Joker juice quenched my thirst and gave me extra super Bat/Cat powers. No worries about the penguin's I'll get all their fishes.

As per your usual standards the foodables are superb
Hugs madi your favorite Bat/Cat Woman

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a fun time! I totally forgot my costume for this -- er, I mean I chose to come dressed as an ordinary citizen of Gotham being saved by BatRanger, of course!! Thanks for the grreat foodables.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sasha, you've done it again! The food is scrumptious. We've been eatin' our way through the buffet!

SquirrelQueen said...

Holy Moley Bat Sasha, everything is absolutely delicious. We really like the freezes and wonder if that green might come from cat nip? You sure know how to throw a Bat feast!

Kitty Bat Kisses,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

The Army of Four said...

Wow, did you ever put out a spread! Nice job, Sasha!!!
Cammie!

Kinley Westie said...

It looks delishus Sasha!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Your spreads are always so pawsome. We are stuffed from eating so much.

corkscot said...

The food is beautiful. What a creative food preparer. You should do this for a living.

Scooter said...

Hey Sasha!
Wow, this is soooo much fun! You look fabulous and the foodables and drinkies are great. BWAR HAR HAR to the joker punch. YUMMY stuff as always.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

Sweet William The Scot said...

I know I know the riddle answer is a glove. Now can I have any crumbs that are left, I am hungry.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Tweedles -- that's me said...

party time!
look at all that food!
love
tweedles

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! What a super duper bunch of foodies Chef!!

We will definitely be needing to hire you for our first debate!!

Thanks for all the nommies!!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

PeeEss...Bilbo is Dory's Campaign Manager!!

Millie and Walter said...

Sorry we missed the party. Those foodables looked great.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Loved the cheese and crackers photo. And that was a pawsome Riddle about the glove.