HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A wonderful trip to the park

Hi my pals and I hope you are all having a great day. I got to take another wonderful trip to the park with my Sister and her Boyfriend. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed every minute of it.


" We are just grazing in the grass and enjoying the scenery. We took time to smell the grass or roses or whatever the saying is."


"What shall we do first? I would love to take a walk by the lake, maybe Bert is in there swimming."
"Wow it is beautiful, but please don't throw me in. Hold me tight."
"Walking on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away"
"Lets take a good roll in the grass, just turn over on your back and roll back and forth. Don't forget to kick your legs and really stretch. If there is some bird poo,that makes the roll even better."
"That was a nice walk now for a rest. I hope you brought snacks."
"Thank Dog you did! Water and snacks, what more could a pup ask for?? What you want me to beg? I have worked hard enough today. Do you have to beg for your snacks?"
It was a wonderful day and we brought the kites again, but there was not enough wind. Maybe next time. I love park adventures. What did you do for fun??

Loveys Sasha

19 comments:

Oakley and Swisher said...

Looks like you guys had a great time Sasha!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

SquirrelQueen said...

Hey Sasha (er, we mean Boots) it looks like you had a great time at the park. We love the photo of you and your sis rolling in the grass!

Molly the Airedale said...

What a relaxing day you had at the park, Sasha! We're glad your sissy didn't forget the treats!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Declan said...

That does indeed look like fun! I sleep for fun...sometimes I turn around and sleep in the opposite direction! Deccy x

Unknown said...

Sure looks like a fun day to me!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

My Mind's Eye said...

What a funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn day. I wish I could have been right there by your side. You have a very nice sister.
Hugs from your BFF,
Madi

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So nice to have such fun with your sister and friend. We love that one of them did the great grass roll with you. Either of you find any good bird poop? BOL

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

GOOSE said...

That looks like a great walk. Did you see Bert? I would not be surprised if you did. I think he lives in water. Great grass roll by the way.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

How great to have a sister that will take you on such fun adventures.

Cindy

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Geez Sasha....you gets to do all da fun stuff. Me just sits here and looks out da window watching da world go by. Someting wrong here!

The Websters said...

Wow! That looks like a SUPER fun day!

Nora

JacksDad said...

So cool!! I think you should go to the park every day!

Lorenza said...

Sure it was a wonderful day!
Thanks for sharing it, Sasha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dachshund Nola said...

You had a pawsome time!
Dachshund Nola

Scooter said...

What fun you had at the park Sasha!! Hope you can go again soon.

wags
Jazzi

Two French Bulldogs said...

don'tyou just love all that attention
Snorts
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Sashy- a day at the park how fun is that!
And treats make it all better too.
Did you get any bird poo on you?
love
tweedles

bichonpawz said...

We would have loved to have been right there with you...especially the rolling part!! Bird poop is great, yes?? xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Kari in Alaska said...

what a super fun outing!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/