HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

What shall I wear??

Hi my pals and good day to you. I will try to stay on the ground long enough to post this as I am walking on air waiting for the big Valentines Pawty with my Remington. I don't know what to wear. I want to impress Remington and want him to think I am beautiful.


Shall I wear my fancy skirt? This was actually a collar but I shook it down to my butt, I think it looks better this way. Don't you?
Shall I be a butterfly? I feel like I am flying anyway.I was a princess once with a royal robe and pretty hat? Will that be a good choice?

After all that I think I will just be me. I think my Remington will appreciate me for what I am(and I happen to know he loves a girl with a football).
Ok this is the part I was dreading, can you see the look on my face. Yes that is how I feel about bath time. Fortunately there was only one minor "nip" during combing but otherwise Mommy is fine and has all her fingers.


Happy Valentines Day to all you lovers out there(especially Remington).



Loveys Sasha

p.s. please don't tell Mayor Frankie about the nip, I don't want to go to his court, it is too scary there. Go and see for yourself.

15 comments:

Oskar said...

Happy Valentines Day to you beautiful Sasha!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Don't Worry about ME (Mayor Frankie Furter)... I'm NOT the one handin out tickets fur stuffs... I just have to do the Mayor's Court thingy... on the OFFENDERS that Demand it.. like my Cussin Francine did.

Now about your choice fur what to wear to the Pawty... going... In the Furs... is always nice. It makes fur freedom to dance and stuffs. BUTT if Remington shows up at the door wearing a TUX.. you can always run and put on your Princess outfit.. Or if he shows wearing a Tie you could quickly don one of the other outfits... NOW that you have narrowed down your choices.. and have them out fur a quick change.
I KNOW it will ALL be FINE with Rem though.
He will be totally dazzled by your inner beauty and charm.

Kari in Alaska said...

Beautiful skirt

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

3 doxies said...

Yea, Remington won't cares what you wears cuz he be more interested in your mind and all dat stuffs.
You gots alot of outfits girly.

Puddles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh the first one is beautiful. What is better than a tu tu
Benny & Lily

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hehehe yu shook it down to yor butt! Hahaha! Yes I thort it lookt fine thare.

Sasha, I don't noe if yu ever red my reply to yor comment abowt wether yu wer a Bear or not, but I think yu can be an Onerary Bear for shor! Yu ar very furry, cute an cheeky' an also very brave so I think yu hav a lot in common wiv Bears.

Thank yu for the Valentine's Nose Rub. And Nose Hug, altho I wuddent hav minded the rub.

We play a gayme calld 'Bear! Not-a-Bear!' in wich yu rub noses an showt wich wun yor opponent is. The opponent has to try to duk owt of the way an get yu befor yu get him!

In the UK, we don't send Valentines as much as in the USA. Heer yu ownly send wun to yor luvbug. Yu don't send them to frends, ownly frends yu do luvvy-duvvy stuff wiv hehehe. I wud send wun to Lisa Simpson but I don't noe her address. I noe she livs in Springfield but thare ar so menny Springfields over thare I don't noe ware to start!

Bear hugs!
:@}

Remington said...

What you wear, my dear, does not matter to me at all! You will be beautiful no matter what. Can't wait until tomorrow night....sweet dreams....

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

As long as you have that football nearby, Remington will be hap-pee, so don't worry!

Shane Kent Louis said...

I Suggest you should wear your fancy and cute skirt! I'm so excited to your date with Remington! :) Enjoy you day.



-------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Sasha
You have sooo many outfits! I think the princess outfit is perfect.
And your skirt is so cute too...
everything is cute.
Remmington just wants to be with you, so I know whatever you wear is just perfect.
Happy Valentines Day!
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

Sasha - tried to leave comment for you last night (twice) and the internets ate them both times:( Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to do some serious thinking before I can answer so many questions though. Have fun on your big date... and I do mean BIG. BOL

Dachshund Nola said...

I don't think it matters to Remington! YOu look great anyway! Nice to meet you
Dachshund Nola

Scooter said...

I say the skirt but I would bring along the football too. See ya there!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

Molly the Airedale said...

Remington will love you no matter what you're wearing. Happy Valentine's Day, Sasha!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Teddy said...

Oh i bet Remington was very impressed with your outfits!

Love your blog :)
Teddy xxx