HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow and visitors

Hi my pals and good day to you. Look what was in my backyard yesterday, that is one big doggy!! I don't think even my Remington is that big.

When I woke up this morning and went outside, I was completely surprised as soon as my delicate little footsies hit the ground. Snow, oh yahoo, now maybe I can send some to Remington.

Now look at my backyard, more big doggies, and when I want to play football with them, they all run away. Maybe they would rather play hockey?
Oh well, lets be honest this is what I really like to do on snow days. How about you??


Have a great weekend

Licks and sniffs Sasha

10 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Aw Sasha... I sooooooo feel your pain. I hate to have my paws all cold and wet.. and you KNOW that stuffs looks so INVITING.. butt it is OOOOOH soooooo tricky and ICKY.
BUTT... you have your Rem. to keep you WARM. I'm just sayin.
THAT really was a HOOOOOOGE Dawg. hehehe

Berts Blog said...

Hey Sasha, just dropping by from sequestration. Boy I miss everyone. But it looks like you are getting some fo the white stuff too. I love it.

And Sasha, those arent doggies...I mean they kinda look like dawgs, four legs and all, but they are not really dogs.....

But you can be sure those aren't cats either.....
Yeah

Anonymous said...

Hi Sasha - we might get a little snow tomorrow night. I don't even remember what it's like. Wanted to thank you for your suggestions about my, uh, problems with a certain cat. I don't know if he needs a hug or not, but killing him doesn't seem to work!

Just placed a giant nut order - thanks for the link:)

Oskar said...

We have snow here today too & I don't like it one bit!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, those are some really big doggies in your yard. Too bad they don't like football. We don't like that cold white stuff either, we don't like it almost as much as rain. Naps are our favorite thing to do on snow days too.

Purrs and Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well,Sasha - we hate to tell yu but we LOVE the snow,IF only we could get some. Phantom likes it for a short while but then he prefers to come inside and find a sunpuddle for snoozing. But the rest of us would love to visit your yard and so snow zoomies.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those are the biggest doggies we have ever seen
Benny & Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

snow can be such a pain

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Molly the Airedale said...

Please send me snow too, Sasha! I love it and I don't have any - none!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Remington said...

I love to watch the deers! I am happy you have them at your house too!