HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Pawty is on!!!

Hi my pals and good day to you. Happy Groundhog Day. The Pawty has begun over at At A Glacial Pace: http://walkingbarefootinthesand.blogspot.com/2012/02/little-411.html
Please go and check it out. I am in the kissing booth and I am in the running for the queen among many other beautiful contestants.

Look at this handsome doggy dude!!!! Wowza, nodoggy wears a hat like Remington. I am a lucky girl.

I hope Remington enjoys the pawty treats I have sent him. I am thinking he can use these while watching the game this weekend. I hope you like them Rem.As for me, I am so happy that I believe I can fly. Have a great day everyone.



Licks and sniffs Sasha

p.s.can you see the glow of love in my eyes??

9 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Sasha, You REALLY DO LOOK like you could FLY!!

I know Rem will be snackin well during his big game.. Those look delicious.

You will be a grrrrreat lookin couple at the Valentine's Day Pawty.

Remington said...

Sweet Sasha, you little angel....thank you so much for the cigars....I don't smoke but I will cherish them forever.... I didn't know the party had already started! AND you are running for Queen? If I would have known that I would have run for King.... You will make a beautiful Queen! Better get over there and see what's going on....did I see that you are in the kissing booth? Have a relaxing evening....

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh man those stogies. Remington is just the guy to smoke them ~ he is smokin hot already.
Sweet William The Scot

SquirrelQueen said...

Sasha, you look like a little angel to us. Remington looks very debonaire in his party duds, you two will be the best looking couple at the pawty. Bet there will be a long line at the kissing booth.

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha...your eyes definitely have an angelic glow about them...obviously because you are thinking of your true love the handsome hunk Remington who has stolen your heart.
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

Oskar said...

You do look very happy & I'm so happy for you. Remington is one great guy!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

haopee said...

Those wings look cute on you.

Are you planning to wear em on the pawty? Well good luck on the kissing booth.

Remington reminds me of Hugh Hefner- it's probably the suit. Anyway, he looks so debonair in it.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Sasha,

I bet you really can fly. You are just too cute. Come over when you can and checkout today's post. Mommy is gonna do a Smilebox and would love to have you and your date doem the dance init.

Sniff ya later.....Weenie

Oakley and Swisher said...

Looks like you know how to throw a PAWty!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

pee.s. did you mention you needed some juju? Well here you go...

~~~JUJU for YOOOUU~~~