HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Occupy Your Toys Day 1

Hi my pals, today I stand with Coco http://cocos2cute.blogspot.com/ in a quest to occupy our toys. Will you join the team???




I give you my stuffies, I will return soon with another post and my squeakies. I have or had a blue elephant that I called "elephantey". The other day it occurred to me that I hadn't seen him in a while. My Mom was taking a white bag full of trash outside and as it hit the ground, to my HORROR, I heard a faint and desperate squeak. I fear my beloved "elephantey" is gone forever
Now I stand with my toys so that it won't happen again.


Do you join with us my pals???

Protect what is yours.



Loveys Sasha

p.s. I hope I can take snack and potty breaks, I am not sure of the rules here.

p.s.s. from Sashys Mom, "elephantey was coming apart and I was afraid that Sashy would eat the pieces of rubber and get sick. I am trying to find her a new one, but she has about a guzillion other toys.

17 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a nice pile of toys you have, Sasha! Do a good job of guarding them, okay?

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Unknown said...

I sure will join you! Some of my toys have dissapeared too and My Dad is the culprit! I saw Mom take one back out of the trash once and she is saving it for me. She is so good to me!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Dexter said...

Maybe not the best strategy, little friend. You might be mistaken for a stuffie and put in the white bag.

Slobbers,
mango

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha
How well you blend in with your toys.
You certainly look precious sitting there posing so innocently,
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sasha Girrrrrl you are doing an Amazing job of Occupy Your Toys. Together we can stamp out this Horror. I'm with you girrrrl.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, we must say you have quite the pile of stuffies - we like the one on the top best:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

The Websters said...

Woah! You have a lot of toys. You must take good care of them. Toys last approx 45 seconds in this house.

xoxo,

Nora

3 doxies said...

Oooops...sorry, I totally missed you fur a second in da fotos. I had to take a double check.
Is you sures you ain't a hoarder? I prefers to be called a collector...hehehe.

Puddles

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh Sasha....Da peeps SHOULD NOT get rid of any toys without ASKING furst. Dos are da rules!!!!

Remington said...

BUT it is not your favorite! Doesn't your mommy realize that! I will come and keep guard so you can do your business, take a nap and have a snack....anything for you Sweet Sasha....BTW -- I had a great time in New Orleans with you last night! How many beads did you go home with? Not to worry....what happened in New Orleans stays in New Orleans....we did have fun though, didn't we? I do believe we are becoming good friends....

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Sasha! your doing a GREAT JOB! My sisters and i will look for your Elephantey! now please go have as many potty and snack breaks as you would like!

Viva la Resistance!

The Chihuahua Mafia & The Cavalier Head Hunter

Kari in Alaska said...

Thats a lot of toys!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Oakley and Swisher said...

You have some cool toys! Stewie, Cookie Monster and.. Mom says.. is that an ALF doll? We don't know who ALF is, but apparently he used to be big in her day.

Good luck on your stand!

Lots of licks,
Swish n Oak

Scooter said...

What a nice pile of toys!! well done Sasha!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sashy
you need to sleeps with your eyes open so no stuffies disappear!
love
tweedles

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, you look so cute surrounded by your stuffies. We will join you but first we have to find all our toys. Mom says we have them scattered everywhere around the house and yard.

Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

Oskar said...

You are a great guardian. I'm sorry about the loss of Elephantey!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar