HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Occupy Your Toys Continues!!!

Hi my pals, I just wanted you to know that I am ever vigilant in my quest to saves my toys from a marauder( I has been studying the dictionary for new words he-he). I have left my post for potty breaks, food and also to go to Remingtons for a game of football. I am lucky cause Rem came to me so I didn't have to worry about getting lost. We had a wonderful time. He played football with my Dad(one time my Dad got a little cut and I saw little footballs come out instead of blood, that is how much he loves it) and they got along famously.

When I got back to my post, I was horrified at what I found, OMD BOL BOL another missing toy. I began to investigate on my own and my pals, brace yourself for what you are about to see. It will make you feel sick and shake with anger and fear..."Sasha you are exaggerating"...no I am not Mom.
I have a thief in my house..."Sasha it was ripped up and I was afraid you would get pieces in your tummy I don't want you to go to the hospital like our sweet pal Bert"...thief..."Sasha, don't call Mommy a thief"...ok toy stealer..."I give up"!



I won't leave my post again, my pals, I can't afford to lose any more, I barely have any left as you can see(this is about half of Sashys toys). Be prepared my pals and sleep with one eye open. The thief could be right there beside you



Please visit my pal Coco at http://cocos2cute.blogspot.com/ for more info on "Occupy Your Toys" Thanks Coco and Viva La Resistance!!!


Loveys Sasha

14 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Remington is SUCH a gentleman to have come to YOUR house to play football, instead of having YOU out on your own. He really is a grrrreat guy.

OMD OMD... Somebuddy Ripped up you Chicken Toy and THEN... well, let us not even tawk about what happened Next.
We must be ever vigilant. what kink of SQUIRREL would STEAL your toy and ... do THAT to it??? Shocking!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bet football is fun with Remington. We don't have plastic toys just mostly stuffies
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Sasha
I will call up a pizza place and have some food delivered to you so that you can guard those toys!
Its important not to let one more toy get stold by that thief!
love
tweedles

SquirrelQueen said...

Hey Sasha, glad to hear you and Remington got to play football this weekend.

Sorry to hear that thief has been at it again. Maybe it's time to call in a detective to investigate.

haopee said...

Oh my gosh! Is that the Shrieking Chicken? I just bought one for my dogs! ^_^

LOL, moms could be so evil at times. But rest assured, what they're doing is for your own good.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Unknown said...

Guess I'd better tell you, my Dad is a toy thief! I have seen him put one of mine in the trash, then Mom takes it out and fixes it! I will keep a better eye on him. Glad you had a fun weekend@
Lovies, Miss Mindy

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL Sasha...Your mom spun a fantastic tale about your toys. Good to know you are a wise little girl!!
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

Bassetmomma said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun with Remington!

d said...

Hahaha that's so funny!! My family "steals" my things when they get too tattered too. I just don't understand it - we get those toys and blankets chewed up just the way we want them and that's when they steal them. My baby blanket just suffered the same fate - so what if there were more holes than blanket? I liked it!!

Daisy said...

My comment disappeared before I got to sign it! LOL The comment about the baby blanket was from Daisy at www.raisingdaisy.wordpress.com. :)

Remington said...

I had SO much fun! Your daddy is quite the football player....maybe he and I should help out the Vikings! I know, I know you like the "other" team.... Do I need to call in some favors and have your toys monitored 24/7! Let me know and I will be more than happy to help out! Hugs....

Patrice and Higgins said...

The horror!!! Sleeping with one eye open is your best bet of guarding your toys!!!

~Higgins

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

What a difficult job you have. However it looks like you are doing it well. You can't argue with a Human. Lost cause that one.

Just hopped by from Monday Mischief to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great week!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Thanks for the toy warning buddy - sorry about your trauma!!

I'm off to check my toy inventory right now!!

Big wags,

Snoops :)