HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What a night at the Pawty

Hi my pals and good evening to you. What a night at the Valentines Pawty over at Glaciers Place http://walkingbarefootinthesand.blogspot.com/2012/02/little-411.html . Please go and check it out. First my date the devastatingly handsome Remington arrived.


Look at the beautiful flowers he brought me.


Look at the lovely treats he brought me.
Wow look at his ride, yowza he sure knows how to do it with style. He is an excellent driver and we had no trouble at all with being stopped by Sarge.
Look at my date, I am the luckiest girl at the dance. When we arrived the room was magical. I got to meet Frankie and his cousin Francine(who is a little mischievous) and Ruby and Penny his wives. I finally got to meet Glacier and his date Nola. I am sorry Nola for the misunderstanding, I was just a little jellies that you danced with my man, but I do understand and there is certainly plenty of Remington to go around. I apologize for the little accidents I had and there was some trouble getting into the closet due to Francine(oh my she can be quite sassy)to get the mop. All in all the food was wonderful, I danced until I couldn't dance and then Remington lifted me on his shoulders and we danced some more. I regret that some of the "water" I was drinking might have been spiked and I got a little tipsy, but Rem being the gentledog he is was very patient and kind with me. This is the best night of my life so far.loveys Sasha

I could have danced all night I could have danced all night....

14 comments:

haopee said...

Ohhh, such a lucky gal. You even got to enjoy the sweet ride.

That's some amazing night! And there's definitely enough of Remington to go around, that's for sure.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

3 doxies said...

I can assures you dat I DIDN'T spike da punch...bwhahahaha...no really I didn't.
Dat was such a wonderful time.

Puddles

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Yes...it was a night of magic for sure. We is payin' fur it today, but dat OK.. it was fun!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I was so glad to meet YOU too. Sorry about the trouble my cussin Francine caused.. That girrrrl needs to SLOW Down and Settle down.

I had NO idea that Remington could Dance like THAT.. Maybe it was YOUR influence.
I am SOOOOOOO glad that you came and esp. glad that you had a gooood time.

Remington said...

Thank you so much for a fun evening. I can't believe how much we have in common.... I wanted to ask you if it would be okay if I give you a call sometime....I would like to see you again.... Thank you again Miss Sasha....

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous time, Sasha! Catch up on your beauty sleep!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Maggie Mae and Max said...

You and Remington make such a cute couple. I really thinks him likes you lots. ;)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

3 doxies said...

Sasha...girl, I just hads to come and tells you how happy dat I am dat I has met you...you is a riot and your comments are hilarious!
We is gonna be great furiends!

Puddles

Dog Fence said...

Wow, You really look happy with your date with Remington! I'm sure one that date is one of the most memorable!



-------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha
I hope you feels so much better today. What wonderful memories- right? I am so happy that you had such a good time.
You danced so much!
love
tweedles

Dachshund Nola said...

It was a great pawty! Even with that misunderstanding! Furiends?
Dachshund Nola

JacksDad said...

To Sasha from Jack:
Please don't be upset with me! I was just upset because no one asked ME to go to the Valentine's dance.

SquirrelQueen said...

Sweet Sasha, our mommy was gone most of the week and we couldn't figure out how to turn on the 'puter but we wanted to see how your evening with Remington turned out. We are glad to hear you had a great time.

You look so sweet sleeping in your bed.

Kitty Kisses,
Cindi and The Krew

Best Barking Dog Collar said...

Thanks regarding the post; it's good to listen to one other individual's opinion. I certainly agree with exactly what you are saying regarding the data in a really completely different manner to assist make new connections. Please keep up the nice work as I'm definitely going again to read more.