HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Shadow fun with Sasha

Hi my pals and good day to all of you. The weather here in Michigan has been sooooo very nice lately for walkies. I know that the doggy pals that love snow aren't happy(sorry Remington) but I do love my walkies with my sister. The sun is shining and here we go.

Here is mine and my friend Maverick's shadows. Doesn't his look kind of like The Lorax?(maybe its just me). Here is our combined shadow, he is telling me neighborhood secrets.
Here is my sisters shadow while we stop for a minute to look around.
Here is my shadow, doesn't it look big and scary. I am really a big dog inside after all.Here is my favorite of all, my favorite walking stop ever and even of all time. I call this "sniff rock", there is so much p-mail on this rock, you wouldn't believe it. I find out all kinds of gossip from all over the place right here. I hope you enjoyed my walky on a beautiful winters day. Maybe it will snow soon and I can make a snow angel.

Have a great day

Licks and sniffs Sasha

11 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha
I love your shadow pictures, and I loved your favorite rock too!
I like to pee on rocks, and I love to sniff everything to see who has been around my world.
love
tweedles

Molly the Airedale said...

My hoomans like winter walkies with no snow because they say it's easier and safer. That looks like a wonderful walk to me, Sasha!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Ms. ~K said...

Love your shadow, it's been too cloudy here for shadows lately!
xoxo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You have a SNIFF ROCK? I gotta get one of THOSE.

Love your shadow shots AND your furend.

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is one big bad shadow
Benny & Lily

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Sasha what a nice walk you had and oh look at the sunpuddles everywhere.
Mom says your brown furs remind her of milk chocolate ice cream....MOL
everything reminds her of food.
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

JacksDad said...

That is a big rock! No wonder everyone stops by to visit!

Remington said...

Hi Sasha! What a nice day for a walk. Great shadow shots....

Remington said...

FYI -- if you happen to be outside about 8:37 tonight and listen VERY carefully you will hear me howling to you....be sure to look at the Full Snow Moon....

Remington said...

I WILL be listening....

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh my goodness Sasha, we just saw your big shadow. You really are a big dog. Your friend Maverick is cute and we do see the Lorax in his shadow.

You sunny walk looks like fun but it would be nice to have a little more snow before winter is over.

Purrs,
Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

PS, Spooky and the whole Kitty Krew say you are definitely their friend.

One more PS, mommy has been having comment problems on some blogs so she is going to hold her breathe and hope this one posts.