HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pressies from Remington!!!

Hi my pals and good day to you. I was having a pretty good day, nothing special, just hanging around looking for treats when my sister went outside and brought in a package for ME.

FOR ME

Who could it be from??? Oh I couldn't wait to see, I am so excited, I might tinkle on the carpet(oops sorry was that rude?).

Oh OMD could it be??? It is It is It is!!!!!(Sashy is kissing the picture of her sender)
Sealed with Newfie drool. It is from my Newfie REMINGTON http://our-remington.blogspot.com/

Look at the sweet note he wrote me, he is so thoughtful. I will snuggle in the blanket and stay warm and dream of you, Remington.

Remington sent me a warm blanket with hearts on it, a lovely note and a bag of my favorite treats(seriously these are my favorites). How could he have known?
I think we are one with the universe, Remington and I.
Thank you most kindly Remington, you are such a good friend, this is the best surprise I ever got. Thank you and I am sending hugs ((((((((((((((((Remington))))))))))))))))))))))


licks and sniffs Sasha

p.s. I don't know if my feet will touch the ground for a long time

16 comments:

Remington said...

I am happy you liked it....I thought it may get cold and this would keep you warm. I like those treats too -- I guess we DO think alike! Sweet dreams....I can't wait until the dance! Remington -- here is a BIG Newfie hug just for you....

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh gosh Sasha!
That is an awsome pressy from Remmington!
The blanket will keep you warm for sure!
love
tweedles

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

SAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHA... LOOK at all the stuffs that Remington sent to you. You were well within your rights to tinkle a tiny bit of THIS pressie package. It will prolly have you so wound up that it will take 87 minutes fur you to get to sleep... all sunggled up in the pretty blankie.
WOW WOW WOWIE.

Shane Kent Louis said...

wow, Remington is so sweet! Good luck for both of you on your valentine's date! :)



It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Remington is awesome, isn't he, Sasha? You are so lucky to have such a romantic beau.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Two French Bulldogs said...

How exciting!! We love those things
Benny & Lily

Berts Blog said...

Boy that Remington sure knows how to sweep a gal off her feet. See you at the dance.

Kari in Alaska said...

He is so sweet!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

SquirrelQueen said...

Isn't Remington just the sweetest Newfie ever? Those are some really great pressies Sasha. We think you are probably all wrapped up in that pretty blanket right now.
Sweet dreams!

Historical sites with charmine said...

Awww!what a sweet pal you got here!Such lovely gifts just for you.Looking forward to the dance now are we?

Molly the Airedale said...

What a supernice gift from Remington, Sasha! He sure is thoughtful.

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Remington said...

Good Morning Sasha....I hope you had a good night's rest and stayed warm in your blanket....I just woke up and thought I would tell you that I had a dream last night....about us....if you stop by my blog I will tell you all about it....see you then....have a fun day!

My Mind's Eye said...

OH MY DOGS OH MY CATS
Remington knows how to steal a girl's heart. What absolutely lovely presents and such a thoughtful well written card. Rem has a very nice handwriting and he dreams beautiful dreams about you two also
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

The Websters said...

What a beautiful blanket!

xoxo,

Nora

3 doxies said...

Ooooh dat is such a beautiful blankie...I has a thing fur blankies so I think it be just be perfect to keeps you warm on them winter nites.
And them treats are to die for.
Remington is a one of a kind withs a heart of gold.

Puddles

Scooter said...

Oh , that is soo cool. Your Remington is just the neatest guy around. And Oh yah, believe it or not, the candy is really fabric, darn!! I would have loved to eat it!! :-)

wags
jazzi