HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Snow !!

Happy Weekend my Pals! I got a big surprise when I went outside yesterday. I saved the pictures to show you.


Look its snow!!! Look at my doggy prints and my sisters big feet. I didn't want to pose, I was way too excited.
I am trying to see if I know how to get to Remingtons house for some football in the snow. He invited anyone who wanted to come for a game. If there is snow here and he has snow, we must be close to each other. I am going to set my GPS and I will talk to you all soon.
Enjoy the snow and the beauty of winter. If some of you still don't have snow I am taking orders, so let me know where to send it. I won't even charge you.
Loveys Sasha

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo were supposed to khall me!!!

Please snoof some fur me!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sashy
I had a little snow too.
Good luck on your trip to Remmingtons. Pack some warm clothes!
love
tweedles

Berts Blog said...

Hi Little Sasha

I am a little worried about you trying to get to Remingtons on your own.

You know I still remember my search dog skills so if you get lost, have your family call me.

I don't feel to good yet, but for you, I would come out anyway.

Have fun.....I am going back to bed

bert

Molly the Airedale said...

I am loving the little bit of snow that I have, Sasha. Have fun playing football with Remington!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sasha I don't think you should try to go to Rem's by yourself. You could get LOST or maybe even a bad Peep would snatch you. I am pretty worried about this.

BUTT as long as there is snow on the ground you could just follow your own pawprints back home though. Don't furget that.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You can definitely send some of it here, Sasha. Or bring it on your way to Remington, we think we are on your travel route.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Remington said...

We are getting some snow too! I have extra footballs packed and I am on my way to YOUR house! I can't wait to see you! By the way -- you look like a Snow Princess! Beautiful! Maybe you can just sit and watch me play football so you don't get all wet....then we can have some treats and visit....see you soon!

GRAÇA said...

I leave just a ronronzinho`s friende
Kika

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha this post is nearly as cute as you!! I love seeing your sweet little pawprints in the snow. However, be warned...should you find your way Rem's be sure to take some stilts or you'll get lost in the snow.
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

WooHoo....You gots snow cones! Me never saw snows before. :o(