HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am playing tag with Puddles


Hi my pals and good day to you. My pal Puddles http://wethreedoxies.blogspot.com/ was playing a fun game and guess what??? She tagged me to join her. I am so excited that my tummy is rumbling. Here we goooooooooooo...

1. Describe yourself in 7 words: hungry, sassy, playful, active, loving, gassy, curious.

2. What keeps you up at night? House mystery noises, I must protect my family at all times and sometimes there are mystery noises and I must seek them out, no matter who it wakes up(Mommy sighs).

3. What would you like to be? A Newfie so I could really play football with Remington.

4. What are you wearing right now? The same outfit God gave me when I was born and nothing else.

5. What scares me? This is a little sensitive, there is one thing that scares me more then anything in the world, BEING ALONE. I am terrified and will cry loudly if my family goes up to bed after I have fallen asleep downstairs. If I wake up alone, I freak out. I also get very scared if my Mommy goes anywhere without me(I am a Mommas girl).

6. The best of blogging: All my pals of course, I love my bloggy pals SO much, its crazy.
The worst of blogging: When my Mommy needs a break from it and stops doing it forever(sorry Sash and all her pals, it is my fault~Anne)

7. The last website I visited: Amazon, I am always looking for new toys and treats. A girl can dream.

8. What is the one thing I would change about myself? I am truly ashamed here to admit this, but I wouldn't bite my Mommy when she baths or grooms me. I don't know what comes over me, but I do not like grooming. She has to take me to the Vetlady for it and they wear these "shark gloves" that they bought just for me and some unruly cats. I hang my head admitting this.

9. Slankets, yes or no?? NO just my birthday suit.

10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you: Well, Puddles is one brave and beautiful lady. She has a brother named Albert who she loves but sometimes he annoys her(when he messes her hair). She recently survived an attempted poisoning which I am sure is still being investigated by the local police and soon a cat lineup will be ready for her. Puddles has also survived many vicious animal attacks and is still here strong and beautiful as ever. There is also a little devil in her and she has the outfit to prove it. Puddles is my pal and I am proud to know her.

Now I have seen this on other blogs and I am supposed to tag 8 pals, if you have already done it, I am sorry, just ignore this and anyone else who would like to do it, go for it.

1. Remington (of course)

2. Benny and Lily

3. Tank

4. Madi and Mom

5. Jazzi

6. Oskar

7. Nora B. Webster

8. Kari in Vegas

That was fun, have a great day everypal.


Licks and sniffs Sasha

13 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha!
Isn't this sooo fun?
I love all your answers.
The vet really has shark gloves? Wow!
That is incredible.s
And I don't blame you for being afraids of the dark- to tell you the truth,, sometimes, I am too!
I think you would be a cute Newfie!
love
tweedles

3 doxies said...

Hehehehe, Sacha, I am just shocked dat you bites when you is groomed. All dis time I thoughts you was so gentle. Good to knows you can be devious at times.
I thinks most of us gets a little afraid when our hoomans leave us...you nevers knows da trubles they can get into when we ain't around. We must protects them at all times.
Thank you furs playin' along, dis was fun!

Puddles

Remington said...

Dear Sasha....oh you poor little angel....if you are ever afraid of being alone PLEASE call me and I will be right there. I DO NOT want to in any distress! Why do you bite when you are groomed? That is one of my favorite things besides getting my ears cleaned -- LOVE THAT! Thank you for tagging me....I will have to give this some thought AFTER this busy week coming up! Can't wait to see you on Tuesday! Have your dancing shoes on....I think I have this swaying thing down pat!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Sasha I am so glad to know More about you. THIS has been a fun thingy that has been going around. I am very much glad that Puddles Tagged YOU.

I love to be groomered. Sorry you don't.

Molly the Airedale said...

I don't like being alone either, Sasha. I want to be with my hoomans all the time!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL Sasha!! It appears from your description of your reaction to bathing and grooming that you might just have some Feline DNAs...and that is good news 'cause Rem loves him some Felines.
We did so enjoy your answers.
Hugs Madi and Mom

Berts Blog said...

Oh Sasha, I just loved that you were tagged and we got to know you better.

Too bad about the groomer thing. Cause you are gonna have to be groomed a gain and again.

I can't wait to see you and Remington at the Dance.

Bert

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very sweet, Sasha, just like you. We don't think we would like to be alone either.

Have a great week.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Holly Loves Art said...

Ooh your little furbaby is precious!! I am a rescue mom too! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Holly and Phoebe

Kari in Alaska said...

Thanks for the tag!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

SquirrelQueen said...

We loved reading all your answers Sasha, it's always fun to learn more about each other. We are trying to imagine you as a Newfie, we thinks you would be gorgeous!

As for the baths, we can understand that fear. Anything that involves water (except to drink) is evil and just wrong. If any vetlady tried to give us a bath even "shark gloves" wouldn't save her. Guess that makes us unruly too. Hold your head high sweet Sasha, you are among friends.

Purrs & Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hi Sasha....It be so good to meet you. I've heard a lot about you and now I feels dat me nose even more. Yup....be seein you at da pawty!

PawHugs!
Amber DaWeenie

Sweet William The Scot said...

You described yourself beautifully. I got tagged by the Rottrover.
I stopped by Remington's blog and gave him a dance lesson. The two of you will be swirling around that dance floor and be stars.
Sweet William The Scot