HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Date with Remington

Hi my pals, I am still coming out of the clouds after my lovely night with my handsome and very thoughtful date Remington. I was busy all day getting ready. Can you believe he picked me up in his corporate helicopter? I have never been in a helicopter and it was very exciting. I am also thinking it would come in handy with all the traffic around the Olympic venues(snickers).
We went back to his new home in Wisconsin. It has a beautiful back yard and a lovely deck that we sat on and talked and sipped water and snacked on fresh fruit.
Next he took me to his restaurant, where of course we had the best table and delicious food. My paws  up to the chef.After dinner we danced to a lovely orchestra playing romantic songs.
After a nice tour with the helicopter, Remington took me home. He is such a gentleman, he walked me to the door and then he reached in for a sweet kiss. What a way to end a perfect evening. I was exhausted and dizzy with happiness. I drifted off into a wonderful dream filled sleep. Remington...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

This is how I felt when I got home. Thank you for sharing my wonderful evening. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Remington is so handsome and kind and we had a magical night.



Don't forget to check out all the Olympic events. It has been kind of crazy with traffic, but it is worth it once you get there. Please stop by daily for refreshments at my house. Mommy will be providing cabs for those who maybe have one too many(Puddles, Pip, etc...).



Loveys Sasha

24 comments:

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Wow!! Sounds like you had a lovely time.

WFT Nobby said...

Wow Sasha, that Remington sure has upped the ante for all us other male pups!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Unknown said...

What a date Sasha. Remington really pulled out all the stops. Have a good day at the Olympics.
Best wishes Molly

Finn said...

Sounds like a perfect date! Glad you had an awesome time!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a date! He sure is "Da Man"!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

ShellePenn said...

Wow!! What a date! :)
The perfect amount of fun and romance. He sure knows what he is doing ;)

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

The Websters said...

What a beautiful evening! What a catch!

Nora

Molly the Airedale said...

What a perfect date! Remington thought of everything.

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

GOOSE said...

That Remington, what a guy.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

You and Remington make such a cute couple. I can see why you drifted off to blissful sleep after your date.

Cindy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD Sasha... you had a WONDERFUL Date with your REMINGTON. He certainly does make it a TUFF ACT to follow fur us other guys !!!
I am sure you Dreamed of him ALL night after that KISS!!! Whoooooie

Remington said...

Miss Sasha, thank you for such a memorable date.... I had a great time! I have company coming this week and then I have lots of work to catch up on but I certainly hope we can find time to see each other, even for just a short time, in between all the other things that are going on.... I can't stop thinking about you....I WILL call you today....take care -- hugs, Remington

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha
If we weren't BFFs I would be so jealous of your debonairly handsome and well mannered Beau....Remington.
What a classy gentleman.
Hugs your BFFF
Madi
Oh and before Mom forgets we wanted to give you a heads up the peeps will be out of down Aug 9-11 but we will catch up with the boxing events on the llth
H

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers! Remington sure is one smooth dude! Looks like you two had the best date ever!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Oakley and Swisher said...

A helicopter ride? He's pulling out all the tricks. We must take notes.

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, that was some date Sasha!
Glad you both had such an exciting date, sleep well.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Ruby said...

How exciting Sasha! Sounds like you had a wonderul date! Remington sure is the gentelman.

Kisses,

Ruby

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful beau!!! Of course, he is very lucky to have such a pretty girl. What a sweet couple you two make!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Lovable Lily said...

We finally made it over for the beer and Cheetos but found out the hype around here today was not about the Olympics but your DATE with the most handsome Remington! OMD girlfurend.... How romantical was that! A copter, great food, dancing and a {swoon} K-I-S-S! Our heart's are fluttering just thinking about that. Then we see he left you a message asking for another date..... Do we hear wedding bells in the future? We believe in true love at first sight....

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

tubby3pug said...

Thats a pretty awesome date!

urban hounds

Two French Bulldogs said...

you sure went all out!
Benny & Lily

Dachshund Nola said...

What a lovely date!
Nola

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Sashy
I just knew you would have a good time.
Remmington is the perfect gentleman, and really does take care of you!
love
tweedles

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, you are one lucky girl to have a beau like the handsome and sophisticated Remington. He really knows how to sweep a girl off her feet.

Might we also add that Remington is one very lucky fellow to have a lovely lady like yourself.