HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Please vote for Ambers Pal

Hi my Pals, I wanted to share with you something from Amber @ Da Weenies of Florida


We's here today to get every buddy into da voting mood!
PARENTS MAGAZINE
has picked our wittle nephew to be in a contest!
Yup, furiends...dis be da son of my human sissy who has been so sickie and in da hop-it-tall a lot lately.
Him needs votes to get hims to da top!
 Maybe him will be pwesident some day!
To vote...click da linky at da bottom.
You will see a box dat says
'YOUR ANSWER'

Jus' clicky on da box above where it say
'YOUR ANSWER'
and SURPRISE!
It will give you da answer
to type in da answer box.
(don't you wish tests were dis easy peasy?)
 
Den all's you has to do is
SUBMIT YOUR VOTE
You's can vote every day until Sunday!
And wee all fank you so much fur helping Nolan get to da top! 

Click
To Start da voting!


Its really easy to vote and it would be so very cool if we could help Nolan to win.  I hope Nolan gets better and I am crossing paws for him. 

I am following Norwood's Dog Days of Summer
August 16 
yawn/stretch






Loveys Sasha

 

16 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

We have voted - good luck to him!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Unknown said...

We voted Sasha. Have a great Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Asta said...

Dawling Sasha
I have wun and voted and will continoo. I hope little Nolan wins big time!!!!!!!
Youw headew sniffing the flowew is adowabull and i looooove youw yawny pictoowe. You awe a twoo sweetie
Smoochie kisses
Asta

My Mind's Eye said...

Yay Sasha we cast our vote for Nolan yesterday!! Love your picture today.
hugs Madi your BFFF

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Sasha....would dat be a yawn or a giggle? BWHahahahahah

And thank you so much fur helping Nolan get more votes! You is such a sweetie pie!

Lots of Huggies!
Amber

bbes tribe said...

Hey Sweet Sasha, we went and voted. AND we like your yawny face picture. Cute!
Tailwags
Ernie

Millie and Walter said...

Thanks for reminding me to vote today. I love your yawning picture.

Cindy

Two French Bulldogs said...

How cool! Going to vote
Benny & Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I voted yesterday and TODAY... THANKS fur putting this up today.

THAT is a very INVITING YAWNNNNNNNNNNN I think I may go have my late morning nap now.. THANKS fur the reminder that I needed to do that.

Ruby said...

I'm with Frankie ~ That pic of you yawnin' is makin' me sleeeeeppy..... Okay, Ma woke me up! Thanks for remindin' me to go over and vote again, I guess you can vote every day!

Kisses,

Ruby

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sasha, your fantastic yawn is contagious - we are all yawning now too:)

We have been voting too - we hope that little guy wins.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Mary Lou said...

Sasha....
I read somewhere that yawning relaxes our brains. So. Certainly your brain was quite relaxed with that yawn!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

The Army of Four said...

Our mom caught your yawn! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Molly the Airedale said...

We voted this morning, Sasha.
We love your close-up picture!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I am going to vote too!
Sashy you could not get any cuter!
love
tweedles

Declan said...

Yeah we voted too Deccy x