HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

National Dog Day!!!!

Hi my Pals, its National Dog Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






 Kick you feet up and roll around in the grass...
 Mommy made a delicious cake for all of us, so please stop by for a slice...
 I am getting and giving lots of kisses today, here I am with my Sister...
I want to especially celebrate all the doggy pals all over that do so much good for everyone. Service dogs, Police dogs, Military dogs, Rescue dogs and on and on. I am proud to be a dog today and always! I would be afraid to start naming my pals who do all those good things, claws I don't want to miss anyone, but you know who you are and today is the day to celebrate.


We will also be serving wallymelon...

and frozen strawberry ritas!



Please everyone, cats, dogs, turtles, bunnies, hamsters, crabs, stop over and PAWTY!!!!

Lets see how long this will last, before we puncture it with our nails hehehe.



Loveys Sasha

21 comments:

GOOSE said...

Happy Dog day!! I am so on my way for some watermellon and drinks. Slurp slurp.
Blessings,
Goose

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Cake...CAKE...I SEE CAKE! I'll be right over. Butt...gotta stay away from that bouncy house. I always bounce right on my teenie weenie head!

Millie and Walter said...

Looks like a fun party! Nina and I will be right over.

Cindy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hope we aren't too late for the party. That cake looks so yummy. Happy National Dog Day to you too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Finn said...

What an awesome party! And thank you for the XL slice of cake!!

The Army of Four said...

Save some watermelon for us!
Luv,
DAve

ShellePenn said...

Happy Dog Day to you, too!!! Thanks for the cake and wally-meloners!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie & Newby
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH my...{{BURP}} SCUSE ME... I ate that cake too fast... butt it was sooooooo good.
Did your SIS plant a kiss fur Remington????
Watch out that nobuddy PEES in the Bounce House... I made SURE that Ernie went to visit a Tree furst. I am glad that mom and dad trimmed our nails last night.

Molly the Airedale said...

Is that cake whipped cream and cherries, Sasha? We're on our way!
Happy National Dog Day!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

SquirrelQueen said...

Happy National Doggie Day!

Hey Sasha, we are cheering and jumping up and down for all our doggie friends today. We may be felines but we really love all of our canine buddies.

Let's Party,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Ruby said...

Oh, that sounds sooo good! Save some for me, so when I get my appetite back I can enjoy your culinary skills!

Kisses,

Ruby

Dachshund Nola said...

Happy dog day!
Nola

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I am coming to your party!
I am celebrating with you,
love
tweedles

Lorenza said...

Happy Dog Day, Sasha!
Sure you are having a super celebration!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy doggy day
Benny & Lily

Matilda the Boxer said...

Bounce house! Bounce house! Bounce house!!

Wheeeeeeee, that's fun!! I think I need some wallymelon while my head settles, and Momma would like a strawberry rita please. (I don't think she needs one, since she was having wine earlier, but she did say please.)

Unknown said...

Have a great Monday Sasha.
Best wishes Molly

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Aww, man! Looks like fun! Just make sure you don't eat the cake before you go on the jumping castle... Could get messy...

Remington said...

You do know how to party! I'll call you later!

My Mind's Eye said...

OH WHAT Fun...love love love that cake with the giant candles.

Happy Nat'l Dog a day late
Madi your BFFF

Sketching with Dogs said...

Happy National Dog day Sasha, your cake looks delish!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x