Look what my friend Sugar at I need a Sugar fix gave me! Thank you Sugar. Please go and visit Sugar's cool blog. Sugar is such a cutie and has fun stories to share from her forever home. She was rescued and is in a home full of love now. We love Sugar and all of our friends.
I recently listed 7 things that you might not know about me for the award at the top, so I am going to just do the 2nd award. The rules for this one are: Name 7 things that make me awesome. Wow thats going to be fun.
1. I am a shih tzu and that is awesome.
2. I was rescued and had lived in 2 other homes before my forever home now.
3. I am my Mom's constant companion, whatever room she is in, I am there with her.
4. I am very protective of my family and bark at anyone who comes near them.
5. If my Mom goes out in that big riding car thing, I will lay by the door that she left from and stay there until she comes home.
6. I brush my own teeth everyday with a junior toothbrush, both sides up and down. If my Mom can ever figure out how to put a video on here, you can see.
7. I can pounce things like my toys just like Simba in The Lion King. I lean back with my back arched and leap forward attacking the unsuspecting toy ha-ha, take that you toy. My Mom has a video of this too but oh well.
I would like to pass this on, I tried to spread the love to different doggy bloggys than Sugar picked and different ones than I picked the last time. That way the love gets spread more and more.
Spread the love, if you want to if you don't thats ok, just know that you are loved.