Thank you to my friends Sassy, Zach and Buddy over at Dog Daze and also to Dory and Bilbo too over at Dory's Backyard for passing on this award to me. I love you all and please go and visit both of these very fun blogs.
The translation is: Your blog is a dream
Wow, how cool is that??
Ok now the rule things: Give 7 beauty secrets and then pass it on.
Beauty secrets makes me giggle just a little, because if you follow my blog, you know I don't much care for water or being brushed or groomed in general. I have posted this picture before, but I think it pretty much sums up how I feel about grooming.
I do, however have beauty secrets to pass on to doggy friends. My human friends may not agree, I know my Mom doesn't, in fact she breaks my first rule much too often.
1. Don't take baths, maybe only once or twice a year, but no more. The stinkier the better.
2. Brush your teeth every day, even more than once a day. We need our teeth for many things.
3. Roll in the grass whenever possible, every day if you can. The grass is cleansing, the smell wonderful.
4. Eat lots of treats, they are good for everything.
5. Drink plenty of water, also good for everything.
6. Chase your tail, it is good exercise and let me know if you ever catch yours.
7. Real beauty is found within. There is no need for all that grooming nonsense, it is what is on the inside that counts. Ok Mom did you get that NO NEED FOR GROOMING!
I will pass this on to:
Checkers The Peek A Poo , Checkers just got back from vacation and may have some grooming tips.
EL DIARIO DE LORENZA Lorenza certainly knows about beauty, she will have some great tips, I am sure.
Honeygo Beasley Another dog who knows a lot about beauty
I need a Sugar fix I have to give a shout out to my twin sister Sugar, she is also beautiful.
Martha and Bailey's Blog Martha and Bailey are also beautiful and I am sure will have tips to share.
Corgi Country There has been a lot of recent grooming here, so these beauties should have tips, I hope.
I tried to pick different blogs than my friends who gave me the award picked. I love you all.