HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

It Is The Last Friday Of The Month, It Must Be F.F.H.T!!!


Hi my Pals, I am joining Murphy and Stanley  for another great edition of F.F.H.T!!

My Story

by Sasha

Last Monday, Mommy and I were chilling in the family room. She was looking at my face and saying "Sasha I miss your beautiful eyes, there is too much hair covering them right now."

Mommy, I love my new look, I look like my sweet pal Ruby! Just leave my hairs alone and lets get some wallymelon and snuggle up.

Mommy picked me up and took me in the kitchen. "Yahoo, time for wallymelon". She put me in the sink. "What is going on?"

Next to the sink I see a gigantic evil looking pair of very sharp scissors, I could tell just by looking at them how sharp they were. There was also a towel and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...she cut my furs from my snooter!!
 


Here I am before, now what is wrong with my furs???


Here I am after she wiped all the blood off cut my furs. Look, she missed one long hair over my right eye.

I have news for her, it is staying there!!


After that we did eat wallymelon and then I just fell asleep, that was exhausting.

Beware of Mom's with scissors.


Thanks to Murphy and Stanley for having this fun day every month.


Paw Out My Pals.


Loveys Sasha

18 comments:

Murphy said...

Well done! Bravo! We are glad you did NOT bleed to death!! BTW, the blog hop is now open!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

The promise of sweet wallymelon AND THEN scissors! We think this might give us Nightsquirrels!

Unknown said...

Oh no noghtsquirrels indeed and as for the bribery with watermelon that is a nooooooo from us. Poor you Sasha we feel your pain. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly.

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Oh Sasha, I start to FREAK OUT when my mum reaches for the scissors .... but she always wins. She has "safety scissors" which means they have round bits on the end .. not sharp and pointy. Especially impawtant for when she feels the need to trim around my eyes and my .... errrr ... bum bum.

Glad you made it.

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

Anonymous said...

at least you have one long hair, that's like a sign of victory hehehe

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

OMD.....Sasha, you better start sleeping with your right eye open. Her with the sharp scissors might try and sneak up on you. Be afraid....be very afraid!

Cowspotdog said...

you know there is an upside Sasha - you can see all the extra wally melon left on your mom's plate now

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sasha, it must be so scary seeing those gigantic scissors. We think you should get wallymelon before AND after and maybe even during the torture:)

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha evidently you mom did not realize your snooter furs work much like a filter and now you are filterless!
Hugs madi your bfff

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your snooter looks adorable
Lily & Edward

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a traumatic experience Sasha...guess hwat, Dory and Arty gots their furs stealed yesterday too!!!

Sympathy Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Molly the Airedale said...

We understand the groomies thing, Sasha. Thank goodness you got wallymelon! That sorta makes up for it!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

M. K. Clinton said...

This certainly sounds like a possible lawsuit for misrepresentation and dare I say...cruelty! This could have been a slasher movie!! I am glad you got your wally melon and survived. Whew!

Millie and Walter said...

We can't believe your mom cut your snooter hair!

Ruby said...

OOOOOOOH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! OMD!!! My sweet pal...it's a miracle you survived!!! I can't believes your Moms took your snooter furs!!!! THE HORRORS!!!! My Ma has threatened to do the same, butts I keep distractin' her with margaritas and tacos..I thinks it's workin' for now, butts it's only a matter of time....SAVE ME!!!!!
On the plus side....
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Duncan said...

Well it is nice to see those gorgeous eyes. Not that that makes it worth it or anything. Not enough wallymelon in the world for that level of torture!!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Good job my Sashy!!!
And no worrys those furs will grow back,, but go hide those scissors!
love
your tweedles

sprinkles said...

Aww, I don't blame your mama fur wantin' to see those beautiful eyes of yours.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for FFHT and commenting. I am now following you back and looking forward to getting to know you.