HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sasha is playing tag with MzzLily and Sadie


MzzLily and I bet Sadie too over at essays & utter nonsense have asked me to play a game of tag. I don't really get how to play so Mom is going to help me. I would rather play with Sadie but this is ok too. Thank you MzzLily for tagging us. Here is what she has to do:

1. Go to photo files....select the 6th folder
2. Select the 6th photo in that folder
3. Post the photo along with the story behind it
4. Tag 5 of our friends to do the same thing

Because this is my blog, I told Mom she has to pick my doggy friends to play tag with. I am confused about the whole tag thing, I thought it was a game but I don't exactly get to touch any other dogs do I? I will touch them through my blog to their hearts with love from Sasha.
Checkers The Peek A Poo
Corgi Country
Dog Eared
KOOBUSS
Mango's Great Adventures

If you don't feel like playing tag today that is ok and if you do have fun. Ok here is the picture we found and it is kind of a tribute. This is me and my friend Ginger. Ginger was very old and she went to heaven last year. She was a nice friend and even though she was pretty old, she kept up with me pretty good. The picture isn't the best of her, but as you can see we were also playing some kind of tag game and she was about to tag me I think. She jumped up in the air, but I got away just in time, being the younger and quicker dog. I let her think she won though and then we shared a treat and a drink. To Ginger, run and be free now. Love Sasha



Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your blog and love it :)

Hindi Jokes Shayri & Photos said...

nice naughty dogs playing whith each other.

Herrad said...

Hi,

Lovely dog pictures and stories thanks.
Happy Summer Solstice to you.
Love,
Herrad

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! :)

Anna said...

hey sassy sasha would u play tag with a friendly, dog-loving cat if the opportunity presented itself?

Al said...

awww cute Sashy! Ginger hope you find Scott in Rainbow Bridge.

Lillian Robinson said...

Wonderful picture! I like this game.

Unknown said...

Cute picture. Have a great week. :)

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Thanks for tagging us!

-Mollie and Bobo

J said...

Thanks for the comment! :)

That picture of Sasha with Ginger is so cute! It's sad that she passed. I lost one of my doggies last year, too. :( He was eighteen--I grew up with that beagle. But I still have three wonderful dogs so it is all good! :D

Keep blogging! Sasha is too cute!

Martha said...

Great picture with a lovely story.
Well done with the tag.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Sarah Anne said...

My beagle is still hanging on, even though he finds it hard to move around. And yes, he will play tag every once in awhile. God Bless, Ginger. <3

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh what a great picture to find... We love it.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

SquirrelQueen said...

What a cute photo and a wonderful story. Sasha I'm sorry that you lost Ginger, I'll bet she was a very good friend.

Have a wonderful day,
SQ

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing your furiend with us!

I bet woo had lots of fun with her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur your support and pawsitive thinking fur Laska!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Your friend Ginger looks like she was very sweet.

MaranathaMom said...

Very cute day of tag! I'll have to try that sometime!

Unknown said...

Good blog, nicely done!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you for sharring the special times. Both Ginger and you were so cute
xoxoxo
tweedles

Lorenza said...

Sure you and Ginger enjoyed great games!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza