HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mr. Chewy Sample

Hi my pals I am so excited. I get to do a product sampling from Mr. Chewy!!


 I know a lot of my pals do these, but this is my first so I hope I do a good job. 

I love Mr. Chewy, he sends me treats all the time. 


My treat is Orijen Regional Treat and it is freezed dried
http://www.chewy.com/s/orijen

The ingredients are:
ranch raised wild boar
black angus beef
free range lamb 
all delivered fresh.

They are made in Canada




Pros

They are small for my bite, I like that.

The ingredients are fresh and all natural. No preservatives.

They don't cook them or anything, they are flash freeze dried so they just taste good and fresh.

They are freezed dried so I can pretend I am a dogonaut in outer space.

They are very tasty and Mommy says they smell good.

Cons

Hmmmm...none that I can think of, so bring them on!! 

I love them and I hope you will try some and tell them "Sasha sent you". I don't know why, I just always wanted to say that.



I hope I did this ok and remember to keep paws crossed for our Benny Two French Bulldogs.



Loveys Sasha

24 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

I love those!
Nola

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, those treats look delicious. But do they come in fishy or mouse flavor?

Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sasha this is a fabulous review.. any time Blogville's Super CHEF Sasha says something is GOOD... that means it is GRRRRRRREAT. We love Orijen ANY Flavor!!

Excellent Review !

Lorenza said...

Super duper review, Sasha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

GOOSE said...

Sasha any treat you recommend you know I am going to try. You are the food expert after all.
Blessings,
Goose

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sashy
those treats look yummy for sure.
Mr Chewy has some good stuff- and his company is wonderful!
love
tweedles

Scooter said...

They look scrumptious Sasha!! You are a great treat tester!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oooh, looks like Mr Chewey is your new BFF, those snacks look yummy!
We are thinking of Benny.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your treats Sasha. Taste tester supreme. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Molly the Airedale said...

We are blogging about our pal, Mr Chewy too, Sasha! Isn't it fun to get yummy new treats in the mail!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Mollie said...

We have neffer tried those, don't think you can get them in the UK.. They looks yummy..Wez pawraying for darling little Benny xx00xx




Mollie and Alfie

Lovable Lily said...

That was a pawfect review Sasha! Hard to believe it was your furst.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

tubby3pug said...

those treats look delish

urban hounds

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those treats look so good - you know we love tasty treats!!! And we love Mr, Chewy too - great service and great products.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

GizmoGeodog said...

Haven't tried those treats yet Sasha but you do make them sound really good! Sending prayers for Benny too

Cowspotdog said...

those do sound yummy and you did a great job on reviewing them

Anonymous said...

Nice! I am slobbering reading about them!

My Mind's Eye said...

Mr. Chewy picked our Chef in Residence for a taste test..he is a very wise person
Hugs Madi your BFFF

Ruby said...

OMD!! I LOVES freeze dried ANYTHINGS!! I don't know why, butts I just thinks freeze dried stuffs is DELISH! I gotta get Ma to get me some of these!!
Kisses,
Ruby
pees: PAWSOME review my Sweet Pal!!

KB said...

Those sound like awesome training treats!

Scooter said...

Hey Sasha!
Wow, those are totally delish! I know because Chewy sent me some last week. BOL Isn't it fun to get foodable pressies?!?
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Mayzie said...

You did such a good job that my mouth ACTUALLY starting drooling while I was reading your review! I got some to review, too, and am gonna do mine next week. I hope I do as good a job as you!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

bichonpawz said...

We LOVE those treats too Sasha!! And of course we love Mr. Chewy too!!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Oakley and Swisher said...

We got to do one also! Super pawesome right? Those look good too!

Paws crossed for Benny Boy!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley