HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What a Day!!

Hi my pals and I hope you had a good day. I did not. Here I am looking just a little scruffy but yet, feeling good about myself. Why I had to go through what happens next, I will never understand and not only was I violated but I was given a major insult.




Here I am after a grueling day which included, hair cut, nail trim, bath, blood tests, 3 count them 3 SHOTS, a chest xray , temperature check(you know what that means) and a general check up. The photo below is the only one my Mom could get as I ran for the door to get out. She tried like 6 zillion times to get a picture and there were all too blurry. Do you blame me??

Here I am forcing my Sister to drive me home!! My pals I must tell of the major insult, I referred to earlier. As they were checking me in and they saw that I am, well I hesitate to say now, but I am 7 and 1/2 years old. Do you know what they called me??? A Senior Citizen!!! OMD BOL BOL can you believe that I, Sasha, who is as active as a young pup could be called a Senior. I even had to have special blood work for it. Well my pals, do you know what that makes me???


A COUGAR!!! I AM A COUGAR. Will Remington still want me??? Will he still love me as an older woman?? I am all in a tither. Oh I am exhausted and can't think about it right now. My pals, do you think I am a cougar???


I must rest now, after all tomorrow is another day.


Loveys Sasha


15 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Gurl.....go put some clothes on! You look neked! I'm sure dat Remington will still love ya...wit or witout furs! Old...never! Me is 8 years old now and if you be a senior, what do dat make me? {shiver}

Millie and Walter said...

I am sure Remington loves you for you no matter the age difference. Boy they really took it all off. I agree with Amber, I think you need a sweater.

Cindy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Don't you know how big Remington's heart is - he will always love you, sweet Sasha. Phantom says to tell you that there are a lot of perks to being a Senior:) The treats just seem to roll right out of the Momster's hand.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Sashy
Well cougars are cute- but to me you look like you would be a baby cougar.
I agree that Remmington is going to love you no matter what!
Your furs are so shinny and soft looking- but if you lived here,. you would need clothes.. cause its cold.
Sorry you had to be so mistreated today- that is a real bummer.
I don't think of you as a senior at all.
Those peoples are screwys!
Don't worry Sahsys!
love
tweedles

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Sasha,
I don't think your a senior. You look great! I do think that a sweater might be helpful for now though.
Sally Ann

Shane Kent Louis said...

You don't look like a senior to me. Your lovable as ever. With furs or no furs, you will still be loved. That's for sure.


Dog Fence

3 doxies said...

OMD, da audacity fur thems to call you a SENIOR!!!! And then your mom PAID them too...geez!
I knows Remington will still loves you cuz dats just da kinda dog he is. Age dont matters to him at alls.

Nows, I personally hopes I will be a cougar likes you when I gets older. I just hope I can pull it off half as good as you.

Puddles

Molly the Airedale said...

What a day you had, Sasha! You look beautiful with your new do. Remington is going to love the new you! Mom says that seniors rock and I agree!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Tolga said...

hey it's a big blog:)
have a nice weekend...LOL!

Remington said...

My sweet, dear, beautiful Sasha....I don't care how old you are....I am much like Mike -- Beth is way older than he is....age does not matter! It is only how well we get along -- and we get along beautifully! I am sorry you did not like your spa day. Your hair cut is so cute! I heard short hair is the style this year. If you happen to get chilled I have a big arm I can put around you to keep you warm....I hope that wasn't too forward of me....sorry if it was....I know we are just starting out and all....I certainly don't want to make any mistakes! Take care and rest today.... I'll call you later and maybe I can ask Beth if I can come over to check on you....let me know. BIG HUGS!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD... I can NOT believe that they called you a SENIOR CITIZEN. How RUDE.
COUGAR???? You could never be considered a COUGAR.

WOW WOWIE... I read what Rem said. WHEW!! Sort of makes EVERYTHINGY A-OK doesn't it???

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha
sorry we are late...it is Mom's fault. She and Dad go out to breakfast every Friday morning.
OMC girlfriend I know what you mean. When I turned 8 they started call me a Senior kitty!! AND horror of horrors, in January I rec'd a post card from my Vet 'suggesting' that I, Madi, who is in her 10th year, should start coming in 2 times a year for a Senior wellness.
Mom told them I was doing fine and we'd stick to our reg. yearly in July...thank you very much!!
I must say you have the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.
Hugs Madi

Unknown said...

No way is you a senior! You are too beautiful in your skin! Such a pretty girl, Rem will love you forever!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look like a hotty... we smell the perfume all the way over here!
Benny & Lily

SquirrelQueen said...

Now Sasha, we all know that age is just a state of mind and you are definitely young at heart. There is nothing wrong with being older, our mommy is older than our dad. Just be yourself and keep on having fun.

Purrs,
Cindi Lou and The Kitty Krew

PS, Spooky, who is only a year and a half is madly in love with Miss Madi!