HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tummy ache for Sasha

Hi my pals, I hope you are all well and safe and had a nice weekend. I am afraid that some of you were hit by the bad storms and I am sending magic bubbles and love and good wishes that nodog or human got hurt.




We had some storms but not as bad as some of you. I was a nervous wreck worrying about it and got a sicky tummy. Mommy and Daddy went away for a few days and left me with my Sister. She is my pal and I love her, but she is not Mommy. I was so worried that I could not relax.

I jumped on tables where I didn't belong

I climbed under beds

I tried to climb inside of cabinets

I went behind the couch and then on top of it way high.

I simply could not be calm, the wind was soooooooooooooooooooooo loud and sooooooooooooo bad and then came some loud and crunchy sounding rain(Sissy called it hail) and it hit the windows and I yelped. The garage door blew open on its own and I thought sure the house was haunted. Finally it settled down a bit and I was exhausted and had sick tummy all over the place(sorry Sissy).

Whewwwwwwwwwwwww I am tired now, I hope you are all safe and sound in your houses. I am still looking for ghosts, I will let you know about that.

Loveys Sasha

11 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Sasha I am so very much sorry that your MOM was gone when you really Needed Her. That must have been a really BAD storm that you had.
I am glad that you are safe.
I have heard that Sweet William and Mollie Jo and BoBo are all safe.

You should have called Remington.

Berts Blog said...

WE have been worried for all of you too. I am so sorry that you got so scared. I cannot even imagine how spooky that must have been.

We watch it on the news and wish we could help.

be Safe my little friend

Bert

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh Sasha...dis sounds BAD! Hope all da ghosts are gone now and that your tummy is feelin all better.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sasha,we are so sorry for all that bad weather. Those storms are very scary. We hope your tummy is better now. Snooter smoochies from all of us.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tweedles -- that's me said...

My sweetest Sashy
I am so sorry that it was so scary at your home from the storms, and that you got a sick tummy.
I know you tried to be brave, and you were!
Your sissy was talking good care of you I know.
I hope everything has calmed down now, and that you can get some rest.
I remembered you in my puggy prayers
love
your tweedles

haopee said...

Are you okay, Sasha?

I know that's how Peanuts felt when we left her with my mother. My mom told me that she couldn't stop sleeping and barking and looking over the door.

I hope you're feeling better now.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Unknown said...

Miss. Sasha, I'm praying for you, hope that you'll be fine. sending our good vibes for you ;)


Dog Shock Collar

Molly the Airedale said...

What a horrible experience for you Sasha. I sure hope your tummy is feeling better today!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Dexter said...

Miss Sasha,
My Grandpa Angus got scared like that during storms and it DOES make you do strange stuff because you just want to do something, ANYTHING, to get away. I hope that you can relax and feel like yourself again now.

Slobbers,
Mango

Shane Kent Louis said...

That's a nice sweet thing of you dear! Your kind heart wishes well with your fellow furrends. I do hope all is well with you, extend my regards to your human pawrents. :)


Dog Fence

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, you must have had a terrible night. We don't like all those kind of noises either and if we didn't have our mommy close by we don't know what we would do.

We hope you have had time to relax and feel all better now.

Purrs & Hugs,
Cindi Lou and the Kitty Krew