HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sasha misses her pals

Hi my pals, its me Sasha, I hope some of you still remember me. I have been away for so long and I miss all of you sooooooooooooooo very much. Do you remember me??? Mom made a New Years resolution to start up my blog again and I am making her stick to it! I put my paw down, my bags were packed. I was ready to get in my magic bubble and go live with Tweedles(if she would have me), but Mommy gave in and here I am. Look here is one of my Christmas toys, a squeaky skate. I love it, it makes great sounds that drive everyone crazy, when I do it constantly.
I am going to sleep now and am going to dream of things to share with all of you. I hope you are all well and will be my pals again. I am hoping with all the hope I have until I can't hope any more. Sweet dreams my pals, and I will see you soon.



Licks and sniffs, Love Sasha

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How nice to see you, Sasha! That's one very cute squeaky skate!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Do we remember you???? Silly Sasha - of course we do!!! We think we have added a new member since you last posted. We are now a pack of four.

We are so happy to see you and to hear you will be posting again. You look especially beautiful in today's pics.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Lorenza said...

Sasha!
There is no way we could forget you!!!
I am very happy to see you again and to know you are ok!
I am trying to convince my mom to blog for me again.... hmmmm.....
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha
Of course I remember you too, how could I ever forget you! I have missed you so much!
You can always get into your magic bubble and come live with me, but I understand if you want to stay with your family.
I love your squeaky toy! It looks like so much fun!
I cannot wait to hear about some of your adventures!
Bloggy world is so happy that you are back!
love
tweedles

Opa and Ga said...

Hi

Good to see you back again Sasha.

We got a new puppy called Piggy.

Dexter said...

It is good to see you! Sometimes the humans need a bloggy break, but we are all still here, just waiting to see your happy little face.

Slobbers,
Mango

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi sweetie pie
Benny & Lily

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, of course we remember you. how could anyone forget your sweet face? Your squeaky skate looks like lots of fun!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I was just THRILLED to see woo bakhk amongst us!

Woo've been missed furry much!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra