HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Blogging Problems(insert sad face Sashy)

My Pals I am so happy to be back in blog land. I am also sad because for a few of your blogs I am not able to comment for some reason. When I go to the comment page it stays for a minute, as if to tease me and then just goes blank. I don't know what to do.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions PLEASE. I want to let you all know how much I missed you and love you.


Signed, Sashy needs help


p.s. Happy Friday

8 comments:

JacksDad said...

You may want to switch browsers. That might help.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha
I can leave you a comment, but so many others- I cannot.
I do not know how to switch browers,as Jack Daddy said, do you?
love
tweedles

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Sasha
I typed in FIREFOX on my computer and went through the process of download, so now I have FIREFOX, and I can comment again!
love
tweedles

Molly the Airedale said...

We downloaded Firefox and we're back in business, Sasha!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yes, Sasha, you need to try Firefox. We have it for everything we do and so far we haven't been hit with a lot of those blogger issues. We hope you can get things squared away.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Lorenza said...

Yes. You need to change it.
Firefox or Chrome are ok for us.
I hope you can fix it.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

we are having the exact same problem. We switched to Firefox browser and it is still happening. We can't even read some of our comments. We could only comment on certain blogs
Benny & Lily

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh Sasha, don't be sad. We have heard many others who are having the same problem. We suspect it is a Blogger problem and hopefully they will fix it soon.

Happy Weekend!