HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sasha is not herself tonight



WE ARE A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT THE SASHA GIRL TONIGHT. SHE HAD AN UPSET STOMACH EARLIER AND NOW SHE CAN'T SEEM TO RELAX. HER NOSE IS WARM AND SHE JUST KEEPS WANDERING AROUND AND THEN LAYS DOWN FOR A FEW MINUTES AND GETS UP AND MOVES TO ANOTHER SPOT. SOMETIMES SHE COMES SCRATCHING BY ME TO PICK HER UP AND SHE JUST LETS ME HOLD HER FOR A WHILE. SHE IS DRINKING AND EATING FINE SO I HOPE IT IS JUST A PASSING THING. MAYBE SHE HAS THE FLU. IF SHE IS NO BETTER I WILL TAKE HER TO THE VET ON MONDAY. ANY ADVICE??

7 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Poor Sasha, I hope she gets better soon. At least she is eating and drinking. Probably would be a good idea to take her to the vet even if she seems better just to be safe. I wish they could tell us where it hurts.
Judy

- Jan - said...

I hope she'll get better soon. I'm with SQ, just take her to the vet to make sure everything is alright.

Unknown said...

Aw poor baby. My dog is little too and they dont have the reserve that big dogs do. They seem to get dehydrated and droopy faster...

hope she gets better soon

tracy

myra said...

Just wanted to let Sasha know we are thinking of her just be sure she is drinking till you take her the vet.

Lille Diane said...

Hugzzzz to you and Sasha. I hope she is OK. Thinking about you!

Unknown said...

This is my first time to visit here yet I am already in love with sasha...


Take care saSha...

Get well soon!!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Thank you all for your concern, Sashy is feeling better today.

Anne