HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Practicing Flashy Beast Avoidance


Hi my Buddies, I went to the groomer for a spa treatment. I was a good boy, but I still wanted to teach Mommy a lesson for leaving me there. 





I have been taking notes from many of you on flashy beast avoidance and this is what I have worked on  so far.

In the first three above, I managed to keep my face out.


Here is a new one I am trying, I call it the half and half.

What do you think?


She got me here, but I am trying for a crazed look.


I finally gave in and let her have one. I couldn't stand seeing her with that silly look on her face when she couldn't get me(not to mention the words coming out of her mouth).


I leave you with this, my take on the whole experience.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ziggy Out!!

15 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Ziggy! GREAT job!!! You're quite the fast learner!!!
Cammie!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Neat work Ziggy... keep 'em working, then just the little tease of something better... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

That is showing her! But we thing you look extra cute so we understand her wanting to capture it.

Ruby said...

OMD, GREAT WORK dude!!! You are one fast learner! The only time I'll look at the flashy beast is when Ma has the cookies....I can't resist those cookies! BOL OMD, I gots your most FABulous cards today!!! I LOVES THEM!!! and soooooo sweet! I have them on the table so I can see them every time I walk by my treatie jar...☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥
pees: LOVES the raspberry! hehehehe

Samantha said...

Lmbo. I don't mind the camera. My mommy says I'm a star!! Xxoo maddiethepug

Idaho PugRanch said...

Great job Ziggy - but guess what we have learned that if we look at the flashy beast - we get treats!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Kinley Westie said...

Just make sure ya gets treats if ya does pose. Dat's what I do.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

BOL....You are getting to be a pro at avoidance, Ziggy!!!! We just love your half and half shot!
Smileys!
Aunt Dory, Uncle Jakey, Uncle Arty & Uncle Bilbo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great work, Ziggy - but you know, we really do love to see your cute face, so give Mom a break once in a while, OK?

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Molly the Airedale said...

Great job on avoiding the camera, Ziggy! You sure are one handsome little boy - what we can see of you *wink wink*

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

bichonpawz said...

We have those EXACT same feelings...we can totally relate!!

easyweimaraner said...

you are a pro in that game Ziggy! and I love the half-selfie, that's super special, we all can ponder how the other half looks:o)brilliant idea :o)

My Mind's Eye said...

Ziggy you might be just a young'un but you are a quick learner!!
The last photo made us S M I L E!
Hugs madi your sis

Millie and Walter said...

Good job on the camera avoidance. You sure look spiffy after your day at the spa.

KB said...

You are so cute and handsome, Ziggy. You are super good at flashy beast avoidance but I actually love seeing your photo! How about if you make a deal with your mom? One treat per camera click. Good deal, huh?