HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Gifts Part 2 and We Say Goodbye to a Pal



Hi my Pals, I got a two, not just one, but two surprise packages in the mail from my Sweet Pal and BFF Tweedles "Through the eyes of Tweedles"!

 I was sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!



She sent me some forest greens right from her forest. 

The forest that I always dream of going to with Tweedles to meet all her friends.

They are so beautiful and I wish I had smell-o-screen so your could smell them with me.


Next she sent me something very special that I will treasure every single day.

A special blue butterfly that watched over her while she was sick.

She wants me to have it now to give me love just as the love I have for her.

It came with a beautiful poem that I have up on a wall next to my bed, so Mommy can read it to me every night before bed.



Thank you Tweedles and I love you.

"Every night I will close my eyes and count to 3... and together we will fly!"
 (The last line was part of my poem from Twee)
 
~~~

On a sad note our sweet pal Bridget Dip-Dip and The Bridge has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.  




I will miss you Bridget, you can run free now with many sweet pals right at your side.
~~~



Loveys Sasha


18 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

You got some great gifts Sasha. We really like the blue butterfly and your new friend the hedgehog. Looks like you had a great Christmas.

We were so sorry to hear about Bridge, she will be missed.

Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Cowspotdog said...

It was both a happy and sad time over Christmas. We love your butterfly

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a cool gift. Sorry to hear about Bridge
Lily

Millie and Walter said...

What wonderful pressies you got from Tweedles. We are so sad about Bridget.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Sashy
Do you know what? Your post gave my eyes happy tears! I am so happy you loved the blue butterfly and the gift from the forest!

I was sorry to hear about Bridge too, I went and left some love with the pawrents.
love
your tweedles

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We heard about Bridget this morning. So sad. We love your forest and butterfly.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Idaho PugRanch said...

Tweedles is such a sweet and loving friend. She sent us one of her butterflies too. We are once again saddened that another furiend has left us. We have sent our love to Bridget's family
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

haopee said...

Awww Tweedles sent you a part of her home. That's really sweet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, by the way.

bichonpawz said...

That is a really cool gift you got from Tweedles. We are so very sorry to hear about your friend Bridge.
xo Chloe and LadyBug

Molly the Airedale said...

What wonderful gifts from Tweedles, Sasha!
We are so sorry to hear about your friend.

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Unknown said...

Lovely gift from Tweedles. We too are so sad to hear about Bridget. Run free and fast over the rainbow bridge sweet one.
Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

That butterfly is so special, isn't it Sasha! We know that you will treasure that always. The part of the beautiful poem you quoted really did Mommy in this morning. What a beautiful gesture to remember Tweedles by.

We were so saddened the other day to hear about Bridge! It makes us so sad that so many are going to the Bridge.

Your prezzies from Lily are soooo pawsome! We love the jammies, but that Hedge Hog is making our mouths water :)

Hopefully Mommy will get around to posting about our Christmas soon. We've been busy with installers here (yes, some prezzies needed installation!)

Have a great Saturday!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha you are just so sweet and deserving of special scents and butterflies. Tweedles is a good goal to share w you too.
Sweet dreams each night.
Hugs
MAFI your bfffffffff

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Furst we want to say that we LOVE your Sparkly New Year Blog.

OH that was so SWEET of Tweedles .. Love that she sent some of her Forest also.

We are SO sad about Bridge.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We love your header and your butterfly. What a beautiful gift. We were very sad to hear about Bridge/ Life can be so sad. Lee and Phod

Barbara said...

I treasure my blue butterfly from Tweedles and I got something from the forest too! They are all drying out, but they still smell so good!!

Daisy said...

I love your NYE blog! It is so festive. I think the blue butterfly is such a thoughtful gift. I'm am sad to hear about Bridge. =(
oxox
Daisy

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a lovely butterfly Sasha...such a wonderful pressie!!!

Smileys!
Dory, Bilbo, Jakey and Arty

PeeEss...we were so very sad to hear about Bridge :-(