HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Yahoo it's Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day!!!!


Hi my pals and what a special day this is here in Blogville. Today we celebrate and show our appreciation for Pip and Puddles. They are two of the greatest pals anyone could ask for. Look at those sweet faces, don't you just want to kiss them and hug them and squeeze their little cheeks? Oops sorry you guys, I couldn't help myself.



I have so many great memories of adventures. Where do I even start?? The damaged pizza truck was a hoot. I have such warm memories of picking spit balls out of my hair and finally taking the "pinch me" note off of my butt when we went back to school.

The circus would not have been the same without picking all the candy apples and cotton candy out of their furs. I shudder each and every time I think about Puddles diving from the tent ceiling into the cotton candy while Pip(covered in candy apples) stood by encouraging her. Oh the memories...

I was so proud to have been able to share in the world tour. Our visit was very exciting. I know that my neighbors are still talking about it(thank dogness they didn't get the license plate number). I am filled with pride that one of their mailboxes became a souvenir for the duo.




There have been Valentine Balls, Olympic events, summer, fall, Halloween, Christmas and I am so glad to have been able to share it all with my pals Pip and Puddles. They are always there when you need a pal.

I am so lucky and so blessed to have so many sweet pals in Blogville. I think about it every day. I love that we have a day to celebrate Pip and Puddles to remind us all how special they are and how lucky we are to have them both. I love you Pip and I love you Puddles, now lets P A R T Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




There is cheeseburger, squirrel and possum pineapple pizza. I made a cake for Pip and Puddles so lets dig in and enjoy! I hope Puddles brought some beer, my Mom wouldn't let me buy any. 



A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  ~Douglas Pagels



Loveys Sasha

27 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Of course Puddles has beer. She never leaves home without it!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Could we order some squirrel and possum pizza....hold the pineapple.

Unknown said...

Epic spread Sasha. We are loving Pip and Puddles Appreciation Day. Nice one my sweets. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

Beautifully said Sasha! We can't wait to dig into your yummy food. An excellent feast for this very special day.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha you are top Chef in my book
Standing ovation for an excellent menu for our Buds P and P.
Hugs Madi your BFFF

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Sasha, sniff, sniff ...we have had some wonderful times ...sniff, sniff, if only I had another candy apple to stick in my fur today. Oh my gosh, thank you! You really thought of everything. How about you load my plate up with pizza - I will one of everything!!

Love you! Thank you for this wonderful surprise!!!

Your pal, Pip

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, look at those cakes, we are going to have to be sure not to overdo it with the pizza so we have room for dessert.

Hip Hip Hooray for Pip and Puddles Day! And oh how we love that quote about friends - how very true!!!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Anonymous said...

Great post ...and what a wonderful cake... I'm hungry now...

Matilda the Boxer said...

Pip and Puddles CAKES?! OMD, how cool! I can't wait to take a big bite out of both of them, BOL!

GOOSE said...

no celebration would be complete without your fantastic foodables. You are making Pip and Puddles day extra special.
Blessings,
Goose

The Websters said...

I kind of do want to kiss them!

Nora

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH Chef Sasha.... Ernie and I would both like a slice of your Delicious Possum Pizza... butt Ernie only gets HALF a slice...

What a beautiful tribute to our Pip and Puddles.

3 doxies said...

Oh snot, I is gettin' all teary eyed again...sniff, sniff...wheres da snot rags? My dear Sasha we has had som most fantastical times togedders hasn't we? Gosh, and we always seems to gets messy or in trubles...or at least I do anyways...hehehehe. Thank you fur bein' such a wonderful part of my life and furs your furiendship. But ummm, could you make sures you not mess up my hair when you hug and kiss me? Thanks, I appreciate it...don't wann looks messy furs when I has my Queen portrait made.

Nows, can I has a beer and a whole pizza? You and your mom makes da bestest pizzas and I is very hungry.

Puddles

Mollie said...

we have had such a fantastic time following Pip and Puddles, they have made us laugh so much.. No pineapple on mine..:) Have a wonderful day xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oooooh, your foodies always look so delicious Sasha!
It was a great time going along with Pip and Puddles on their bucket tour, what a laugh!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Molly the Airedale said...

The Pip and Puddles cakes are fabulous, Sasha!
What a great day this is!

Love ya lots
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I am celebrating with you Sashy.
I hope you have some snacks left over for me to eat too. Its a great day, and a wonderful celebration.
love
tweedles

Ruby said...

OMD!! Sasha, these pizzas are just FAbulous!!! I'll have two more and some Yorkie cake and a BIG slice of Doxie cake!!! BOL Ya know Puddles wouldn't mind if I eat her nose....hehehehe
Kisses,
Ruby

Idaho PugRanch said...

Hi Sasha, isn't this just a wonderful day to celebrate two fine furends! Three slices of Pizza please!!!
pughugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

3 doxies said...

Can I has da ear from da doxie cake? I does like me some icin'...it makes me hyper.
Oh look a chandelier...be back.

Puddles

Anonymous said...

Hey Sasha, Thanks for coming to Ranger's and my Barkday Pawty today!

Arooo, Stuart

Mary Lou said...

Sasha....
Oh, Puddles will most definitely bring the beer!! I, uh, sort of gave her permission to party hard, drink, get drunk, and LIVE IT UP!! You have been forewarned!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Asta said...

Dawling Sasha
What a fantabooloos way to celebwate ouw incwedibull Duo

They awe the heawt and soul od ouw Blogville family
And you awe the bestest , sweetest fwiend to thwo this pawty to celebwate them. May I have sum of that deeelishuss cheesebuwgew pizza p,eez? Tose cakes look too pawfect to eat, but, i can't wesist. Sum of the fwosting accidentally gotson my paws, and I was just cleaning myselfmup(you undewstand, hehehe) welll, it's too yummie fow wowfs. Thanknyou
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hail to our King and Queen -- Pee and Pee of Blogville! :)

Long live their reign of cheeseburgers and Cheetos!

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Yay for Pip and Puddles!

Pippa Sheltie said...

They are such a funny pair!
Sasha, you are so clever making that lovely pizza and cake! Please save me a big big dad of cake!
Pippa :)

SquirrelQueen said...

Hooray for Pip and Puddles!
That was some party Sasha, we had the bestest time. Those pizzas were delicious and so was the beer.

Did anyone tell you there was a Budweiser truck parked around the corner from your house? We still can't figure out how Puddles managed that.

Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Sweet William The Scot said...

Happy St. Paddy Day Sasha. May the luck of the Irish be with you.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot