HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

HAVE A ZIGGY KIND OF DAY!!!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Frankies Fun Friday Frolic 2013

Hi my pals, today is just for fun. Our good and sweet pal Frankie @  FRANKly and ERNESTly Speaking   had a great suggestion to just make today fun. I am all about fun so lets get started!!


I have been practicing my caramel and candy apples for the Circus, so please grab one and let me know what you think. They can be pretty sticky so be careful. There is beer in the caramel and salmon in the candy apples. What is more fun then a caramel apple???
Pumpkin pie after a delicious turkey dinner. That is what I call fun!

Mommy likes this one, I like it too. I mean it is true, but also fun.

Does this remind you of anyone, Puddles we know and love??

Eating ice cream out of a cup thats all for me is soooooooooooo much fun
Ouch and "nuff said.

Mommy likes this one, since we can't have chocolate, I don't get it. I will humor her and let her post it, this once.

This one is for Mayor Madi, cause I am pretty sure, she doesn't do clothes. I don't really like clothes too much either so it could also be me( snickers).

The Bucket World Tour with Pip and Puddles is so much fun. I can't wait to see where they will end up next.

My sweet Remington playing football in the snow is especially fun because he is getting better and will be fine after his scaries.

Falling asleep in a new secret place is fun.

This has been a blast, I hope I made you smile. Thanks Frankie for thinking up such a Fun February Friday Frolic. I am leaving you with a few jokes. Have a fun day everyone.

Q: What kind of dog does Dracula have? A: A bloodhound!

Q: What is the dogs favorite city? A: New Yorkie!

 Q: What is a dogs favorite flower? A: Anything in your garden!


Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Please keep sweet Asta  Asta's World in your prayers and good thoughts today.

Loveys Sasha

26 comments:

GOOSE said...

You made me smile too sweet Sasha. So glad Remington is getting better. Can I have one each of the caramel apples? They look yummmmmmy!
Blessings,
Goose

Mary Lou said...

Sasha....
What you (And your Mom!!) wrote about being different in my comments box was so, so sweet!! So, so sweet!! Can I put that quote on the side of my Blog? I need to see it every day!! ;op
--Raelyn and Rose

SquirrelQueen said...

We tried one of your candy apples with the salmon Sasha, it was delicious!!!!
Our mama is rolling on the floor laughing over the cat sweater cartoon. We thinks that guy got off lucky. MOL!

Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Scooter said...

You made us SMILE, very cute posts Sasha!!

wags
JAzzi and Addi

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Great post....you made us happy and gave us a few laughs.

We wish we had ice cream RIGHT NOW!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Cowspotdog said...

Those are all great funnies and the caramel apples were paw some

Unknown said...

Yummy foodables and a good laugh. Thank you Sasha. You started our day with a smile and a giggle. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

GREAT post Shasta! You really made us laugh this morning. We really love the Drabble cartoon, that was sooooo funny and soooooo true too.

Your apples are really yummy. We think you have perfected the recipe. Just the right amount of beer and salmon.

We are relieved to hear that your sweet Rem is going to be just fine. Now if we can just get good news from all our other furends.....

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

3 doxies said...

Chomp...chomp...what does you mean my sissy is sellin' all my stuffs? Chomp...chomp...her is gonna be in truuuuuuuuubles when I gets home...chomp...chomp. Gracious these candy apples is scrumptious! I must tries da caramel nows.
Can you gives me a hint who dat doxie in da cartoon reminds you of? Hehehehehe! I hasn't seen dat one so dat was my treasure today.

Oh and by da way....if you go back to my post before last whan me and Pip was in da car...you will sees your neighbor's mailbox with us.

Puddles

Millie and Walter said...

Thanks for the laughs today Sasha!

Millie

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh salmon candy apples! That sure was yummy! You are one funny girl today Sasha! I almost peed myself laughing!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Sasha... it's ME ERNIE.... guess what I did... I stuck my Caramel Apple in FRANKIE's FURS!!!! Not THAT is really funny to see.

Loved you jokes and happy making pictures. You really helped to lighten the load and the mood.
Well, except fur Frankie's.. BaaaaWaaaaah...
Hey... guess what ELSE... I bought a BUNCH of Puddles' toys and stuffs.

3 doxies said...

OMD...NOOOOOOOOOOOO...NOT MY RUG!!!!!!!!!! Oh I just can not believes dis is happenin' to me. Furst my toys and now my rug. I is nuttin' withouts my rug.

We never closes if you wants to return it;)

Puddles...rugless

Two French Bulldogs said...

A totally fun Friday!! Now pass the apple
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Matilda the Boxer said...

Whooooooooooooooo!!! Um... Sasha? I kinda ate um... two... ten... a whole bunches of your caramel apples before you said they had beer in them. I'm having FUN this FRIDAY!!!!!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Sasha...we are MOLing and LOLing here in NC. We love your new header
Lots of hugs and purrs all around,
Madi your BFFF

The Army of Four said...

Thanks for all the smiles!
Play bows,
Zim

The Websters said...

So funnY!

The squirrel better be on it's way if Master knows what's good for him!

That's really funny about the fire hydrant...I mean, I don't potty like that but I've seen some of our fosters do that!

Nora

Sketching with Dogs said...

Love all your funnies Sasha - specially the one with the fire hydrant -eek!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi Silly Sasha! Heehee! Those were funny! Thanks for the laughs!

Licks,
Ruthie

Ruby said...

Oh Sweet Pal, I just came from Remington's bloggie and I am so very sorry. I was prayin' and hopin' for good news. My heart is breakin' for his family and for you my sweet furend.
I will be thinking of all of you this weekend. {{{{hugs}}}}
Kisses,
Ruby
pees: It really was a great post Sasha, It made me laugh!

Lovable Lily said...

We're sending you loads of love and hugs Sahsa as we heard the news about Remington. We are praying really, really hard for your sweet man! This just breaks our hearts.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

3 doxies said...

Oh my dear sweet furiend Sasha, my heart is heavy fur you. I will hold your paw and lets you cry on my shoulder. Togedders withs Blogville we stand withs you and Remington and his family during dis time. I knows miracles can happen withs da Power of da Paw.

Puddles

Mary Lou said...

Sasha........
I've been a stranger in these parts of Blogville, lately!! It feels so good to be back!! ;-D
The "Drabble" comic and Puddles reference. Crack. Me. Up!! ;-D
Penis attached to a frozen fire hydrant. Ouch, indeed!! :-(
The leftover chocolate picture. Loved it!! I had to giggle, because, around here, chocolate never even lasts one day!! We are bad!! ;-D
The next comic produced a snorting laugh from me!! Crack. Me. Up!! ;-D
Sasha.... If we are keeping score, then, from me you got one cackle. One giggle. And one snorting laugh!! Good girl!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Dear sweet, lovely Sasha...

Floyd and I are here when you need a huggie... We hope you are okay and are thinking of you...

Lickies and snuggles from Dougall and family...

xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

thank you for the smiles Sashy!
they are like little kissys for our heart!
love
tweedles