My new friend Jasmine who happens to be a goat tagged me to play a fun game. I have never met a goat up close, but Jasmine seems really cool. Mommy showed me a video of her talking and singing I think and wow, does she have a voice. Please go visit her and watch her video at
Jasmine's Goat Jargon . She is a beautiful goat.
For the game I need to name 6 things that make me happy. This will be fun.
1. Sleeping anytime but especially with my Mommy. She is the best snuggler.
2. Eating. I do love to eat. I can be somewhat picky at times. I can never say no to cheese.
3. Playing. I have a whole big toy box full of toys. They are all my favorites, but my mostest favorite is my squeaky hot dog and blue elephant and my stuffy mango.
4. Snack time, not to be confused with eating, these are 2 totally different events. I am a big fan of pupperoni and Zen treats.
5. Walky time. My Dad and my sis mostly take me and I love to go, but I am also very excited to come back. I don't like to be away from Mommy for too long.
6. Nap time, not to be confused with sleeping, totally different. Naps are shorter and more frequent.
I always have a hard time tagging people to play as I don't know where to stop. I am going to tag
1. Olive , Olive is a newer blogger and I would like to know more about her.
2. Burnt Chicken Republic I would like to know more about Coffee and Oreo
3. I need a Sugar fix Captain and Candy are just babies so I think it would be fun to read what they like so far.
I tag anyone else who would like to play this fun game.
licks and sniffs, Sasha